Please Help Regarding 90 Day Stay In Thailand

Right, Hello all,I need help and piece of mind

My partner and I are coming to Thailand in a months time.Staying for 3 months before onward flight from Singapore.Planning on staying in Chang Mai for 3 weeks before heading to Koh Phangan for 2 weeks,then after that im undecided.

What I need advice on is can i get a 90 day visa were i dont have to leave the country?? Do I need to get it before I leave UK. Is the only option to keep leaving the country after 30days. I have search high and low for info but it all seems double dutch to me. Can someone put it in simple terms my best options please.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :o:D

Kind regards

A single entry tourist visa will give you 60 days which can be extended by a further 30 days. You will need to go to an immigration office within Thailand to do this and the fee is 1900 baht.

Make sense??

So, yes, you can stay in Thailand for 90 days without leaving.

Obtain visa from UK.

Hope that helps :o

Edited by Buzby

A single entry tourist visa will give you 60 days which can be extended by a further 30 days. You will need to go to an immigration office within Thailand to do this and the fee is 1900 baht.

Make sense??

Obtain visa from UK.

Yes this is sound advicethank you, how long does a single entry visa take to process from UK?

Make sense??

Obtain visa from UK.

Yes this is sound advicethank you, how long does a single entry visa take to process from UK?

Hi Leon

Look up the Thai consulate site on the web (I use Hull)..... print and fill out a the form, send the requested information/ passport/ photo etc...send it at the post office you can buy a send and a separate return sameday envelopes...they come back really fast...should take no more than 3-4 days all done...

Enjoy your holiday :D:D