Incoming Transfer Fee - Kasikorn Bank

Does anyone happen to know what the incoming fee is for an international wire transfer to Kasikorn Bank?

I know the bulk of the fees will be on the sender's bank, but I wanted to know how much, if any, K-Bank will charge for accepting the transfer.

Thanks.

Does anyone happen to know what the incoming fee is for an international wire transfer to Kasikorn Bank?

I know the bulk of the fees will be on the sender's bank, but I wanted to know how much, if any, K-Bank will charge for accepting the transfer.

Thanks.

Probably some conservative exchange rate that reflects what the sending bank has charged. For 20K baht, probably 500B.

Thanks.

This is the answer from the contactcenter of kasikorn bank

To transfer funds from overseas, the correspondent bank will charge the sender of funds; the charge rate will depend on the conditions of the correspondent bank. The beneficiary will also be charged by KASIKORNBANK on the rate of 0.25% of the transferred amount (minimum 200 baht and maximum 500 baht)

• 1 year later...

He will be charged the normal SWIFT fee (which is large at most places - almost as much as the total bill at some). Then there will be a deduction at the transferring bank (in US range is 2-5 dollars in my experience). Then there will be the normal .25% fee at the Thai bank in range of 200-500 baht (200 baht minimum fee).