Rugby Gear

Amir

Hi everyone, i've posted this already in the sports part but maybe will be more lucky here...

I am looking for Rugby training wear in BKK. I am finding normal boots at Central but finding shorts and leg baseliners as well as headprotection is more difficult.

Was wondering if there is a specific rugby shop in Bangkok?

Thanks for your help guys...

FBT, the Thai sportswear manufacturers have rugby kit available at their "FBT Sport Complex", 2357 Ramkhamhaeng Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok, 10240, Thailand.

Hope this is of use to you.

Edited by PREM-R

Hi everyone, i've posted this already in the sports part but maybe will be more lucky here...

I am looking for Rugby training wear in BKK. I am finding normal boots at Central but finding shorts and leg baseliners as well as headprotection is more difficult.

head over to hong kong in the weekend..you should be able to find some used green and yellow outfits, they might be probably pretty shredded up though :o

head over to hong kong in the weekend..you should be able to find some used green and yellow outfits, they might be probably pretty shredded up though :o

Thanks fr your help guys...

By the way, this week end there is the Bangkok sevens tournament at the Police Stadium next Kasetsart Uni.