Mobile Phone Coverage In Issan

patongster

Hello, for you guys that live in Issan, and to be more specific chaiyaphum province, how is the mobile phone coverage. I recently had an epesode with my GF, where I tried to call her, but kept getting the unavailable thai voice message, the same when the phone is turned off. This is the first time in a month that this has happened. I know sometimes when I call her the reception is not the best, but it still rings and I can talk.

My wife uses Dtac and I use AIS. There are places where she has no signal with Dtac but I have a signal with AIS. Based on that, I have to say that AIS has a little better coverage than Dtac.

My wife uses Dtac and I use AIS. There are places where she has no signal with Dtac but I have a signal with AIS. Based on that, I have to say that AIS has a little better coverage than Dtac.

Not so sure about your comments re AIS. We live in a small village about 20 kms from Si Sa Ket. Both my wife and I have AIS mobiles and whilst hers works everywhere around our home, mine only works in certain areas such as upstairs on our front deck. Bloody confusing as they are identical phones as well.

Not so sure about your comments re AIS. We live in a small village about 20 kms from Si Sa Ket. Both my wife and I have AIS mobiles and whilst hers works everywhere around our home, mine only works in certain areas such as upstairs on our front deck. Bloody confusing as they are identical phones as well.

I suppose your mobile was manufactured on monday morning or friday afternoon.

Solution, swap the bloody things.

If you still have the same problem I am afraid you are the problem.

How do you think he ended up with it in the first place??? :o

thanks for that i wil try AIS

How do you think he ended up with it in the first place??? :o

Its no big deal but thanks...you're all heart !!!