Condom Catastrophe At Love Hotel

Hairy

Didn't see this posted on TV, but it made the Wall Street Journal today, so. . . .

http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/index.asp?id=6882

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flushed condoms trigger sewage catastrophe

PATHUM THANI: Most people have been warned at some point not to flush condoms down the toilet for risk of blocking the outflow pipe and having a nasty overflowing toilet to deal with. But who has ever seen it actually happen?

The management of one short-time hotel in Muang District discovered, to its chagrin, that a steady input of second-hand prophylactics can block not only a toilet, but indeed an entire neighborhood sewage system, leading to streets flooded with filthy, condom infested water.

More at the link. :o

People flushing condoms could knock the bottom out of the second-hand market and make my evening rummaging through the skips at the back to the Nana Hotel most unprofitable.

Please dispose of condoms in the bin and try not to tear the packaging too much :o

When do parachutes fill up with water then.....

When they are inadvertently issued to submarine crew.

Which could lead to jumping out of a plane to find out that it is a lifevest you are activating when you pull the ripcord....

Was this one of the love hotels that the Prime Minister was using???

Off the casting couch

The top video in Thailand is a grainy 30-minute short starring... well, that is the question. The leading man in the video is neither a popular actor nor a famous singer. He is a slightly built older man driving around young women, and he bears a striking resemblance to the PM. The 25-minute, must-see video was viewed more than 261,000 times in less than 24 hours after it was posted on the Manager website at about 8pm on Wednesday, and there were reportedly hundreds of thousands of "clicks" on other websites where it was being featured. With rumours flying around that the scandalous footage would soon be pulled from cyber space, some people hurriedly burned it onto CDs and spread them around. The footage, shot by an unknown cameraman between March 22 and 27 this year, has become the talk of the town - probably because the man in it looks very much like the embattled PM Somchai Wongsawat, a brother-in-law of Thaksin. The clip is presented in four parts. The first, taken on March 22, shows the man picking up a woman in her 20s, in front of a convenience store, in his red Mercedes. The couple have dinner at a restaurant serving southern-style Thai dishes, giving more fuel to those who believe the man is Somchai, who is a native of Nakhon Si Thammarat. The second part features the same man driving a BMW to a love motel after picking up another woman from a house on March 24. In the third part, the man, who is wearing eyeglasses, is shown parking his white Lexus SUV at a restaurant where he has lunch with his wife, according to a female narrator who called the man the "target". The "wife" in the footage looks like Thaksin's younger sister, Yaowapa. When asked about the unusual footage yesterday, Somchai - who drives a Lexus SUV, a Mercedes and a BMW - refused to comment. He just smiled and hurriedly walked inside the

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=131737

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2304109

The Somchai story is just multi-tasking at its best.

I seem to remember an equally talented multi-tasker; Bill Clinton, sitting in the white house, being "serviced" by Monica Lewinsky, eating pizza, and talking to the Russian Prime Minister, while smoking a cigar. I think it ranks up there as the most talented multi-tasker of all times. Sorry Somchai, you come in a dismal second..

reminds me of a story I heard from a guy in California who drove a truck that serviced septic tanks.

He was at a suburban house, with the truck hose sucking the jollies out of the tank. The manhole cover was open, the customer's wife was in the house. The husband came home and walked over to the septic tank to see how things were going. Seeing some odd things floating around, he went to get a stick, and used it to pull out .......used condoms - thousands of them floating on the sludge. The husband immediatly turned on his heel and fast-marched to the house. The wife, who had been observing out the window, screamed and ran out the back door.

Was this one of the love hotels that the Prime Minister was using???
Off the casting couch

The top video in Thailand is a grainy 30-minute short starring... well, that is the question. The leading man in the video is neither a popular actor nor a famous singer. He is a slightly built older man driving around young women, and he bears a striking resemblance to the PM. The 25-minute, must-see video was viewed more than 261,000 times in less than 24 hours after it was posted on the Manager website at about 8pm on Wednesday, and there were reportedly hundreds of thousands of "clicks" on other websites where it was being featured. With rumours flying around that the scandalous footage would soon be pulled from cyber space, some people hurriedly burned it onto CDs and spread them around. The footage, shot by an unknown cameraman between March 22 and 27 this year, has become the talk of the town - probably because the man in it looks very much like the embattled PM Somchai Wongsawat, a brother-in-law of Thaksin. The clip is presented in four parts. The first, taken on March 22, shows the man picking up a woman in her 20s, in front of a convenience store, in his red Mercedes. The couple have dinner at a restaurant serving southern-style Thai dishes, giving more fuel to those who believe the man is Somchai, who is a native of Nakhon Si Thammarat. The second part features the same man driving a BMW to a love motel after picking up another woman from a house on March 24. In the third part, the man, who is wearing eyeglasses, is shown parking his white Lexus SUV at a restaurant where he has lunch with his wife, according to a female narrator who called the man the "target". The "wife" in the footage looks like Thaksin's younger sister, Yaowapa. When asked about the unusual footage yesterday, Somchai - who drives a Lexus SUV, a Mercedes and a BMW - refused to comment. He just smiled and hurriedly walked inside the

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=131737

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2304109

SJ,

This is such a brilliant job. I don't know what it has to do with car or pickup truck that you must make it bold to catch my attention.

You still cannot give me anything to prove what you said Khun Thaksin has GFs.

He said he was in the video, but not in all the scenes.

So because of his scrawny nature, did he have a body-double fill in for him during the lovemaking scenes? :o

What scenes exactly did he admit to? What specific scenes did he deny? He's never said.

Edited by sriracha john

So because of his scrawny nature, did he have a body-double fill in for him during the lovemaking scenes? :o

What scenes exactly did he admit to? What specific scenes did he deny? He's never said.

He should meet you in person and tell you.

reminds me of a story I heard from a guy in California who drove a truck that serviced septic tanks.

He was at a suburban house, with the truck hose sucking the jollies out of the tank. The manhole cover was open, the customer's wife was in the house. The husband came home and walked over to the septic tank to see how things were going. Seeing some odd things floating around, he went to get a stick, and used it to pull out .......used condoms - thousands of them floating on the sludge. The husband immediatly turned on his heel and fast-marched to the house. The wife, who had been observing out the window, screamed and ran out the back door.

:o:D priceless !!!!!

He should meet you in person and tell you.

Is that a threat or are you trying to tell us you are so close to both the boys you love that you can arrange something?

sriracha john said "What specific scenes did he deny? He's never said"

How can SJ and you know if Khun Somchai has said or has not said when you guys possibly only watch ASTV (if you understand Thai) and read one sided materials?

I suggest Khun Somchai meet SJ in person to tell him what is true and what is not.

That woman and love hotel is a big lie. Who know that woman better? The gang who made that video.

Well, that's why I would like to meet with her and determine for myself whether or not it's a "big lie." When could you arrange the meeting?

Also, if you could pass along to her the idea that we could videotape the meeting if it'll make her more comfortable, more "normal" for her, that would be fine.

Edited by sriracha john