Brazilian Grand Prix

I find it so fake and pathetic the way Massa, Ferrari and his family act ! Both the Ferrari's are blatently fueled lighter and they act as if he is the best thing since sliced bread.

So let me get this straight Lewis was either quicker or tenths behind Massa until Q1 where he was 500 of a second behind him................hmmm let me think thats strange.

F'ing pathetic, Lewis is going to win tomorrow and probably on a 1 stop pit stop because boy was he fueled to the brim.

Massa you are pathetic and you do not and never deserve to win any title !

Edited by bravingbangkok

Strategy an tactics are obviously not your strong point.

What's wrong with a strategy where you start with a light car? These guys run computer simulations before they decide which strategy is the most promising. Often, all the front teams come up with exactly the same strategy, i.e. the same number of laps til the 1st pit stop.

Now this time in Brazil, Ferrari seemed to have about the same weight as the McLaren, we will never know because of the early stops. But clear was that in whatever weight configurations, Ferrari was faster than McLaren. Even the Torro Rosso was able to overtake LH!!!! (on equal weight).

If it wasn't for Timo Glocks misfortune, Ferrari would be World Champion again. But "IF" doesn't help, LH made it, no discussion. And congratulations to him.

Forgive me if my sympathy goes to Ferrari and Massa, who were clearly faster in Brazil, but unfortunately not at all the other races.

If it wasn't for Timo Glocks misfortune, Ferrari would be World Champion again.

It wasn't misfortune, he made the decision to stay out in the first place rather than change his tyres when it started to rain, which is how he overtook Hamilton when he was in the pits. The fact that he then couldn't drive as fast because of the wet track is the result of his decision.

If it wasn't for Timo Glocks misfortune, Ferrari would be World Champion again.

It wasn't misfortune, he made the decision to stay out in the first place rather than change his tyres when it started to rain, which is how he overtook Hamilton when he was in the pits. The fact that he then couldn't drive as fast because of the wet track is the result of his decision.

A great week for mixed race kids! It's a great story how Lewis came up through the ranks despite having little to begin with, apart from talent of course!

The behaviour of the crowd was disgusting. Booing because there man was beaten in the championship. The F(errari)IA should remove the Sao Paulo race from next years calender. Also if Glock had changed his tyres he wouldn't have been in a position to affect the outcome due to the time he would have lost in the pits.

I'm confused: Is Lewis Hamilton now America's first black president?

It's called lateral thinking, why don't you try it? It might open a few doors for you. :o

Including doors preceded by the word trap.

I thought it was Morgan Freeman in Deep Impact