I Need A Headphone Adapter

syd barrett

Tukcom - computer etc. building on South Pattaya Road will offer a few places that sell such adaptors. Proabably about 20 baht. I think you need the third floor. The place with all their stock in boxes laid out over the floor springs to mind.

HTH.

OK, just got back from TukCom.

When you go up the escalators, and get off on the 3rd floor (the one above the Power Buy, and two above the cell phone floor), turn right, then right again. The shop is the 2nd one on the left (MC Famous Computer Company).

Easy to see, they have a whack of plastic boxes on the floor filled with connectors, cables, widgets and gadgets. I saw a number of stereo adapters, and I think they'll have what you want (between 20-35 baht each, depending on type & size).

OK, just got back from TukCom.

When you go up the escalators, and get off on the 3rd floor (the one above the Power Buy, and two above the cell phone floor), turn right, then right again. The shop is the 2nd one on the left (MC Famous Computer Company).

Easy to see, they have a whack of plastic boxes on the floor filled with connectors, cables, widgets and gadgets. I saw a number of stereo adapters, and I think they'll have what you want (between 20-35 baht each, depending on type & size).

Great work Kerryd, I will go tomorrow and get the adapter plug. Cheers!

my head is going to explode with all the helpfulness and pleasantries. now, can someone tell me where to get hubcaps for a '72 Pinto?

Yep !

Just go to #1405 Lee Lane, Lewisburg, Kentucky. Out back behind the trailer is a shed. Hanging on the door are the hubcaps. You're best bet is to go in between midnight and 2 am (when the owner is either at the bar, or already passed out). Don't wear an Obama shirt or campaign pin (or have a bumper sticker on your vehicle).

Beware the dogs, shot-gun toting owner, and the trailer-park girls. If confronted by all three, take your chances with the shot-gun and dogs first. :o

(If you get friendly with one of the girls, you may get the hub-caps easier, but will likely never get out of the trailer park again !)