Siam Racing Motorcycles

gobs

I guys,

I already asked in the Pattaya thread, but no answer. Maybe not a good idea :o

So, What is the current phone number of Siam Racing Motorcycles in Pat?

I'va got one but it is "temporarily out of service", and in their web site there is no mention of a phone number...

I was told they have some Africa Twin for sale, and, as I'm settled in Chiang Mai, I would like to contact them about this before having a jump to there.

Thanks in advance,

Gobs

i live in pattaya and also had trouble finding his number, maybe you could email them your question as thats what it seems they want you to do!!!

surely someone in pattaya must have had a bike fixed recently by him and have there/his number........

• 1 year later...

Dealer jailed after £1.75m drugs find Tuesday, March 09, 2010, 09:30 A drug dealer has been sentenced after police found £1.75m worth of amphetamines in his car. Officers stopped Scott Horvath's Peugeot 308 on the M1 northbound, near junction 22 near Markfield, in August. The vehicle was found to contain £5,000 cash and 140kg of high purity amphetamines. Horvath, 41, was sentenced to three years and four months in prison for possession, with intent to supply amphetamine and 18 months for money laundering offences on Thursday. The sentences will run concurrently. A confiscation order was also approved for cash he was in possession of at the time. Horvath, formerly of Hedgerow Close, Barrow-upon-Humber, was arrested, charged and pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply and acquiring and using criminal property under the Proceeds of Crime Act. original article here : http://www.motorcycle.in.th/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=238