Teaching In Eastern Thailand

thaiwalker

Hello everyone in Eastern Thailand! I'm just curious to know if anyone has information on teaching positions available in their area. I have been living in Bkk for awhile now and I am considering locating east to work/live to escape the noise.

Thanks for any advice/help! :o

tw

I live in east of Rayong, was looking to start teaching again and saw an ad on the thaivisa's classifieds from a big well known school in Rayong, forget the name, but still in the classifieds though. When I talked to them right before the new term they still had a spot open, but coudn't end up following up with them due to other obligations.. anywho, looks like they had a huge english staff, and if you're qualified, probly wouldn't be too hard to work there. On Ajarn.com, I also saw a couple other positions out east, Trat, Chanthaburi..

I live in east of Rayong, was looking to start teaching again and saw an ad on the thaivisa's classifieds from a big well known school in Rayong, forget the name, but still in the classifieds though. When I talked to them right before the new term they still had a spot open, but coudn't end up following up with them due to other obligations.. anywho, looks like they had a huge english staff, and if you're qualified, probly wouldn't be too hard to work there. On Ajarn.com, I also saw a couple other positions out east, Trat, Chanthaburi..

I'm assuming you're talking about my school, Rayongwittayakom. We have filled our three English teaching positions. There will be several more positions which start with the new term in May '09. Unless we have an unanticipated vacancy in the next two months, we won't post a new ad until mid-January. I believe GIS, ECC and some other language centers may still have openings in the Rayong/Ban Chang area.

zb

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox