Fiancee Visa Sponsor Letter

Hi all, posted before and gratefull for the response but i need your help again. Im applying for a fiancee visa but can anyone tell me if i need to write a sponsors letter ? If so, any suggestions for the content ?

Also, does anybody know how long the the british embassy will be closed for over the xmas period ?

Im going to post my application to my gf in the next couple of days and am hoping for an interview date for her in the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan when i'll be there but am getting a sense of impending DOOM !! :o

Thanks once again

:D ninjaspeed :D

...Im applying for a fiancee visa but can anyone tell me if i need to write a sponsors letter ? ....

Im going to post my application to my gf in the next couple......

SHE applys for the visa, not you. SHE is the one who needs a visa. Keep this in mind when SHE gathers the documents to prove that SHE has reason to return to LOS.

...Im applying for a fiancee visa but can anyone tell me if i need to write a sponsors letter ? ....

SHE applys for the visa, not you. SHE is the one who needs a visa. Keep this in mind when SHE gathers the documents to prove that SHE has reason to return to LOS.

This is a Fiancee visa, not a tourist visa. There is no expectation that she is going to return; unless the marriage does not take place. It is about relationship with sponsor.

This is a Fiancee visa, not a tourist visa. There is no expectation that she is going to return; unless the marriage does not take place. It is about relationship with sponsor.

apologies...didn't read that bit. Stilll, SHE is the visa applicant, not the UK partner right ?

apologies...didn't read that bit. Stilll, SHE is the visa applicant, not the UK partner right ?

Can't have one without the other so yes she needs the visa but he also needs to supply supporting forms so it is expected to be a joint operation.

Yes, write a covering letter to go with the application that briefly details your relationship and your circumstances in the UK.

I don't know the exact dates but it is likely that the embassy will be closed for at least the week following Xmas Day and 3/1/05 also. I would think it more likely that your fiancée will get an interview date for around the beginning of February.

Scouse.

Thanks to all for the replies.

I think of it as a joint application as we both have to supply evidence. Both of us aiming for the same goal.

Cheers scouse, top post as usual but unfortunately i think you may be right about the interview date.

Oh well, may have to extend my visit to LOS :D

:o ninjaspeeddemon :D