I Can't Figure It Out!

track61

I think every thread I have read about the election of Obama contained at least one question like, "What does this have to do with Thailand?"

I've tried, really hard, to understand how someone could, even jokingly, ask that question. Is there someone out there, including maybe someone who asked, enlighten me as to the reasoning behind it? Be specific please, because I am obviously pretty thick. Thanks.

cos they are not american and they don't really care whoever gonna be the us president.

i'm thai and i would say it, but i'm not sayin it - we already suffer the spongie economic thingy - this is what to do with TH.

I think every thread I have read about the election of Obama contained at least one question like, "What does this have to do with Thailand?"

I've tried, really hard, to understand how someone could, even jokingly, ask that question. Is there someone out there, including maybe someone who asked, enlighten me as to the reasoning behind it? Be specific please, because I am obviously pretty thick. Thanks.

So I must be pretty thick too, I agree with your comment who does give a hoot about it ?

This is a Thai website( oh I forgot it is based in the USA) So if I would be posting about German or

Dutch, or Australian Elections nobody would give a s... about it. Let's get back to the basics this is Thai visa not USA or UK visa. Hate me for that ok :o