Mai Sai On A Single Entry Visa

kolmer

Hello.. I am a newbie here :o but I"ve been in Thailand awhile...

A few years ago you could go up to Mai Sai and cross over into Burma without disturbing you visa.

I have a single entry Non-IM B VISA... Can I still go into Burma for a day and come back on the same VISA?

???

Thanks

~KOLMER

I know a couple of years ago you could give Thai Immigration a photo copy of your info page (and 100 baht) they would stamp it and hold your passport, you would give the copy to The Burmese official (and their fee) and then you could come back and get your passport (undisturbed). But I haven't tried this lately.

A few years ago you could go up to Mai Sai and cross over into Burma without disturbing you visa.

I have a single entry Non-IM B VISA... Can I still go into Burma for a day and come back on the same VISA?

???

Thanks

~KOLMER

I know a couple of years ago you could give Thai Immigration a photo copy of your info page (and 100 baht) they would stamp it and hold your passport, you would give the copy to The Burmese official (and their fee) and then you could come back and get your passport (undisturbed). But I haven't tried this lately.

???

Thanks

~KOLMER

I saw some people do this the last time i was up there but again that was 6 months ago. not sure if it still stands.

I read something about this a few weeks back on the Visa Forum. Try run a search on it. It might be worth requesting to have this thread moved over to the Visa forum too, as the guys really seem to know their stuff, and should be able to confirm.