Member Profiles

Swanky

How much information do you give?

Been here a short time but seems I have more views than posts. Am I that interesting? How much information do people post on their profile? I could just check all out but just curious. Hmmmm.

Edited by Swanky

I dont give any, and leave the coloured icon declaring which sex i am on default. I find if you mention anything relating to you being female, generally if it comes across as flirty, you will get a surge in profile views. I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible and dont feel the need to self-advertise. Those who read my post regularly are the ones who figure out what i like and dont like, and vice versa. Up to you in the end of course.

Swanky,

Probably you are getting a lot of profile views because your avator suggests you are female. Changing your avator into a photo of a parking lot or a screwdriver would most likely considerably slow down the stream of profile views.

Been here a short time but seems I have more views than posts. Am I that interesting? How much information do people post on their profile? I could just check all out but just curious. Hmmmm.

Tell us everything, All of it. :o

I don't like to give much info. I often protect Khun Thaksin in the News Clipping Forum so who knows someone might dig something in my profile and says "Why don't you spend your time for your husband and family instead of posting these nonsense?" or "I don't know why your husband chose to marry you" etc.

Swanky,

Probably you are getting a lot of profile views because your avator suggests you are female. Changing your avator into a photo of a parking lot or a screwdriver would most likely considerably slow down the stream of profile views.

Ooops. So we are to remain sexless and destitute then?

Tell us everything, All of it. :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... If I recall it was mentioned in the words of 'fiesty, busty, and green eyed'.... Perhaps these words are causing a large hit on her profile....... Hmmmmmm

As for RJT, he just pisses a lot of people off and they looking to find out his location... :o

...as for me , Google has a lot of information regarding me as well as numerous USA police blotters..........

Edited by dingdongrb

Bear in mind, the vast majority of profile views are people hitting the wrong hypertext link, when meaning to "view last post"

I guess I don't understand your logic. I don't even see a 'view last post' link in the browser that I am using (Google Chrome) and I don't ever recall seeing it when using Windows Internet Explorer (but I will have to check as I never have accidentally clicked someones profile when I used Explorer).

Bear in mind, the vast majority of profile views are people hitting the wrong hypertext link, when meaning to "view last post"

I guess I don't understand your logic. I don't even see a 'view last post' link in the browser that I am using (Google Chrome) and I don't ever recall seeing it when using Windows Internet Explorer (but I will have to check as I never have accidentally clicked someones profile when I used Explorer).

Something like that:

post-25601-1226244376_thumb.png

Or that:

post-25601-1226244456_thumb.png

Something like that:

Or that:

Ahhhhhh Now I see... I guess I have never noticed that or used it before. If I want to get to the last post I have just been clicking the last page and scrolling down.... This allows me to read all the other posts that have been put up since I last visited the thread (hopefully not to miss anything since I was last there).

Thanks for letting me know although my habits already acquired will probably not have me using it in the future but it nice now to understand where you were coming from. Thanks again. My usage of PCs over the past decades tells me that there are a multitude of methods one can get the same result. I have learned (and taught) many different ways of doing things just by watching others use the PC as well as them watching me....... It is always interesting at work when someone else is giving a presentation on the overhead projector which allows me to see how they navigate around and do different tasks.

post-46350-1226245018_thumb.jpg

Tell us everything, All of it. :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... If I recall it was mentioned in the words of 'fiesty, busty, and green eyed'.... Perhaps these words are causing a large hit on her profile....... Hmmmmmm

...and posting the reply "<deleted>" in the 'Words you really like' topic may have something to do with the high number of views. :o