U.k-euro Passport-at Last

Talk about hanging on...... :D for info..

Finally after approx 4 years to the day Khun wife finally got her wee red book, a Uk-Passport.

6 month holiday visa first followed up with a 12 monther-"wait and see" and then the (David Blunket special)indefinate.

Incidently having met the Home Secretary on a number of occasions I must say that I have the greatest respect for him and hope the present situation disolves as quickly as the lack of imagination of the British tabloid gutterpress :o

Anyway back to subject...then a follow up long wait after application (can be up to 9 months)and when decision made a "Citizenship Cermony"at the local Town hall where you now gotta take the "Oath" and have you photo taking with the Mayor (smile -u got it)....then apply for the book.

References and countersignaturys were followed up and security checked (its getting tougher)but as said got the chitti this morning.

No more hanging about the French Embassy for a Schengen Stamp for a day trip to Calais for Christmas booze (NOT Fags hate/dont smoke)or need to attend the interrigator process at the U.S gaff for a quick visit to the Big Apple any more (saves £62 quid)...yea doggies :D

Right now all we are waiting for now is our Thai Airways Gold cards (in the post :D )....or so they say.......Sanuk. :D Mia lai de plough

Talk about hanging on...... :D for info..

Finally after approx 4 years to the day Khun wife finally got her wee red book, a Uk-Passport.

6 month holiday visa first followed up with a 12 monther-"wait and see" and then the (David Blunket special)indefinate.

Incidently having met the Home Secretary on a number of occasions I must say that I have the greatest respect for him and hope the present situation disolves as quickly as the lack of imagination of the British tabloid gutterpress :o

Anyway back to subject...then a follow up long wait after application (can be up to 9 months)and when decision made a "Citizenship Cermony"at the local Town hall where you now gotta take the "Oath" and have you photo taking with the Mayor (smile -u got it)....then apply for the book.

References and countersignaturys were followed up and security checked (its getting tougher)but as said got the chitti this morning.

No more hanging about the French Embassy for a Schengen Stamp for a day trip to Calais for Christmas booze (NOT Fags hate/dont smoke)or need to attend the  interrigator process at the U.S gaff for a quick visit to the Big Apple any more (saves £62 quid)...yea doggies :D

Right now all we are waiting for now is our Thai Airways Gold cards (in the post :D  )....or so they say.......Sanuk. :D Mia lai de plough

I always say to people in a long term realtionship with a Thai, get her citizenship ASAP.. done, dusted and out of the way for ever. It is sooooooo beneficial. The amount of inconvenience my wife has avoided due to having an Aussie passport is immeasurable.