Booking A Train In France From Here?

Xangsamhua

Does anyone know how I can book a seat on a train from Paris to Bordeaux (and connect to a local line) from here in Bangkok?

I shall be arriving at Gare du Nord on April 2nd and need to get down to Bordeaux on the 3rd.

Any advice is appreciated.

Does anyone know how I can book a seat on a train from Paris to Bordeaux (and connect to a local line) from here in Bangkok?

I shall be arriving at Gare du Nord on April 2nd and need to get down to Bordeaux on the 3rd.

www.sncf.co.uk/

cheers

onzestan

www.sncf.co.uk/

cheers

onzestan

Thank you very much, Onzestan.

Xangsamhua

This is the direct booking office in France, not an agent or booking office from other sources or countries. It might save you money...

http://www.sncf.com/ click on the flag for English on top

LaoPo

This is the direct booking office in France, not an agent or booking office from other sources or countries. It might save you money...

http://www.sncf.com/ click on the flag for English on top

LaoPo

Thank you, LP.

X.

the best site is voyages-sncf.com

do NOT choose the option of having tickets sent out-as you do need a normal ticket-do the option of getting the secret code by @mail and retrieve the ticket from ANY yellow machine at ANY station. NOte that CHEAP fares are tied to a certain train- (PREM) and hence too late=money gone. there are also a few trains from CDG airport toward Bordeaux-and many more from gare de Montparnasse in Paris. If you opt for PREM-a sep. ticket for the connecting slow train is needed-as thse have no discount at all-might just as well wait till there to get it from the machine.

the best site is voyages-sncf.com

do NOT choose the option of having tickets sent out-as you do need a normal ticket-do the option of getting the secret code by @mail and retrieve the ticket from ANY yellow machine at ANY station. NOte that CHEAP fares are tied to a certain train- (PREM) and hence too late=money gone. there are also a few trains from CDG airport toward Bordeaux-and many more from gare de Montparnasse in Paris. If you opt for PREM-a sep. ticket for the connecting slow train is needed-as thse have no discount at all-might just as well wait till there to get it from the machine.

Thank you Asanee. It looks like I can't book this far ahead. Will have to try in January.

Am not sure about the connection between Bordeaux and Sainte-Foy le Grand. It's a local train.

Regards

Xangsamhua