Wanted - Roommate Bangkok, Huay Kwang

mooro_uk

I am looking for a room mate for my two bedroom condo in Huay Kwang. The condo is brand new and nicely decorated and pretty much fully furnished. It is only 54square metres, but has UBC, hi speed internet and is located only 2 minutes away from Huay Kwang underground station. Rent is only 6,000baht per month excluding bills.

I am looking for an easy going, clean and tidy room mate. I don't mind what nationality you are or what gender, but would prefer someone in their 20s or 30s.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm looking for a place to live in bkk and came across your post accidentally. Anyway, i know yr post was on since the end of last year. I'm still wondering if you've already got a roommate yet?

Please kindly let me know

JJay

• 1 year later...

post-119351-0-08200500-1292074499_thumb.You are looking for international roommate in Bangkok to share your future apartment in order to practice english, discover other cultures and above all spend good times all together?

Please, visit our oficial page on Facebook: "BANGKOK ROOMMATE" and feel free to post your ad in the wall. It will help you to be in touch with other young people looking for any roommate in Bangkok.

post-119351-0-08200500-1292074499_thumb.