The Sassienie Farang Fool & Thai G/f Relationship Guide

sassienie

Over the years I have read many threads on ThaiVisa published by poor old lonely hearts who are desperate for a mothering, caring, sincere, loving bit of hot totty, than meet what they believe is their dream girl, a match made in paradise and seeking advice, because in the back of their minds they know it’s all too good to be true.

So I thought I would knock up this basic guide that may save some guys who are not experienced of having a romance in Thailand, money and heartache.

1. Bar girls.

You take them out and pay them. Its only business. Any extra time spent with you, is overtime, not because they fall in love with your gleaming smile.

2. My new girlfriend works on a noodle stall. She’s really a nice good girl.

She is also dirt poor with no skills or education. She will probably be more interested in the contents of your wallet than the contents of your pants. She may even be under pressure from her family to provide them with money every month. Ip dip, your, it.

3. My girl has only worked temporary in a bar a long time ago.

That’s usually not true, once they get the bug, difficult to cure. If she speaks some basic English, beware.

4. My girlfriend tells me her mother, brother, aunt, sister, dog and buffalo is sick.

Don’t believe it. Your girlfriend is banking on you being gullible and handing over your dosh.

5.I know my girlfriend is good because she has a very loving relationship with her cousin/brother.

That could be her hanger on Thai boyfriend.

6. My girl says that if I really love her, I should buy her gold.

When you go back home, she pawns it.

7. My girlfriend is desperate for money and tells me it is easy to pay money into her account from Farangland.

You and a dozen other Farangs.

8. My gf says we can live together and purchase real estate in her name.

Quickly, go to see a Doctor and keep taking the green tablets.

Obviously the above doesn’t apply to all Farang guy, Thai G/f romances. Of course there are many, loving successful long term relationships that do have a fairy tale ending.

Before diving in at the deep end, take heed of this advice, learn and gain experience first of this subculture of Thailand that wont be mentioned in the tour guides.

As tempting as it may be, Please don’t go over the top with your comments and keep this thread open.

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

Closed.