Good Indian Food In Isaan

Laeotaekhun

Martin, what do you knock your indian food out for ? My experience of the <deleted> they sell in Pattaya over over 5 years is mega pries and terrible quality. Don't necessarily expect real poppadums in a pub but I don't expect those frozen saucers in an indian restaurant if you know what I mean.

Won't put me off but I know I ended up buying them from Tesco in Pattaya and they were real good.

Martin, what do you knock your indian food out for ? My experience of the <deleted> they sell in Pattaya over over 5 years is mega pries and terrible quality. Don't necessarily expect real poppadums in a pub but I don't expect those frozen saucers in an indian restaurant if you know what I mean.

Won't put me off but I know I ended up buying them from Tesco in Pattaya and they were real good.

A lot of people who have tried our Indian menu, say it's much better than most Indian Restaurants in Thailand. We charge 280/290 for a full meal, which as I say is the Curry,Pilau rice, two poppadoms, Indian mint relis,Mango chutney and a pitta/nan bread. Our poppadums are small, but very good.

I'll be sure to pop in an partake when over in Surin. Not sure if before Xmas but sometime soon. If it is that good, I'll be asking for some frozen curries to take away for my freezer in Buriram !

It is good! Even the wife likes it!

I bought the entire stock of vindaloos and phalls last time I was there.