Roosters

DaveYo

Coming from Sydney, I have never been a roosters fan. More for the Eels then the Rooters.

So " " GO THE MIGHTY EELS " "

Kill them Roosters

..... Sadly, I now also have a GRPS Plan, so even in the "juncle" I am on the web...

:o

How many proxies and SOCKS servers this year now Dr pat ???

Well these are cock fighting roosters here.  When I moved in around October this dude had only two of them.   Now I have 7 of them to deal with.  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraggggggghhhhhhh.  Yesterday he looked at me with a smile showing all 7 of them and also a gold necklace.  He must have just won all these suckers recently.

Sigh, also I am in the city, and not in the country side.  That makes the situation worse.

Now what am I going to do with 7 of them???????

Daveyo :D  :o

Just bore 'em to death Dave. :D

Coq au Vin Recipe

1 Young rooster or chicken (2 kg)

Red wine (1 bottle)

Cognac (or marc) (30 g)

Bacon lard de poitrine demi-sel (200 g)

Butter (4 tablespoons)

Onions (2), or 10 small white onions Garlic (2 cloves)

Herbes de Provence (bouquet garni) (1 bunch)

Small mushrooms (200 g)

Flour or Maïzena (2 tablespoons)

Salt, pepper

Coq au Vin Recipe

1 Young rooster or chicken (2 kg)

Red wine (1 bottle)

Cognac (or marc) (30 g)

Bacon lard de poitrine demi-sel (200 g)

Butter (4 tablespoons)

Onions (2), or 10 small white onions  Garlic (2 cloves)

Herbes de Provence (bouquet garni) (1 bunch)

Small mushrooms (200 g)

Flour or Maïzena (2 tablespoons)

Salt, pepper

Sounds tasty Penz. Set Dave to readying the bird for the oven. :o

Hmmmm, today when I woke up this morning this dude had the radio blaring and the roosters cawing at every word coming from the Governor from what I understand. This truly ruined my morning and Drove me nuts. So later on I go outside and then see this rooster digging on the ground.

So after careful consideration I decided to move in on this rooster for the fact I wanted a rooster dinner which would have been a nice change of meals and Xmas coming up, and at same token then this rooster gives me the eye and moves away from me. So I go over to the area where it was at, and lol and behold, this rooster was digging up the ground and going thru the blacktop and exposing my water line. I fear soon I will not have any water once that line pops wide open.

Also today I noticed he had only 6 of them so this means 1 down and 6 to go.

Later on I went over to his area and he is not around, so I said hello, several times and no answer. As I started to go back, I hear a LOUD" HELLO", and turned around and seeing no one there, began wondering where it came from. So nothing happens and again I turned around and hear it again "HELLO".

I looked at the 6 roosters there, and wondered which of them spoke, and it left me totally bewildered and startled shaking my head as I walked back to the house. I hear it again, and gave up literally.

I have to have some real answers here how to shut these nagging pestering birds or I will turn into a vicious bird killer, wanted all over thailand.

Daveyo :D:o:D:D

Hmmmm, today when I woke up this morning this dude had the radio blaring and the roosters cawing at every word coming from the Governor from what I understand. This truly ruined my morning and Drove me nuts.  So later on I go outside and then see this rooster digging on the ground.

So after careful consideration  I decided to move in on this rooster for the fact I wanted a rooster dinner which would have been a nice change of meals and Xmas coming up, and at same token then this rooster gives me the eye and moves away from me.  So I go over to the area where it was at, and lol and behold, this rooster was digging up the ground and going thru the blacktop and exposing my water line.  I fear soon I will not have any water once that line pops wide open.

Also today I noticed he had only 6 of them so this means 1 down and 6 to go.

Later on I went over to his area and he is not around, so I said hello, several times and no answer.  As I started to go back, I hear a LOUD" HELLO", and turned around and seeing no one there, began wondering where it came from.  So nothing happens and again I turned around and hear it again "HELLO". 

I looked at the 6 roosters there, and wondered which of them spoke, and it left me totally bewildered and startled shaking my head as I walked back to the house.  I hear it again, and gave up literally.

I have to have some real answers here how to shut these nagging pestering birds or I will turn into a vicious bird killer, wanted all over thailand.

Daveyo :D  :o  :D  :D

Hearing voices now Dave. Hmmmm it might be time to get off the booze awhile :D