Typical Forgieners......

cdnvic

Being English I can't speak for the other three main races in the UK, but the typical English is:

hates the frogs (french) with a passion;

thinks Aussie sportsmen are childishly pathetic when they lose (except for the rugby when they took their defeat like men); :o

thinks the Septics are loud, fat and stupid (apart from the ones who aren't);

hates the frogs (french) with a passion; :D

drinks far too much;

tries most things "for a laugh" (usually when drunk);

hates the frogs with a passion; :D

doesn't realise that people bred for cold climates tend to start smelling quickly in hot countries;

drinks far too much;

wants to go to Canada because "all their girls are gorgeous and they shag like bunnies when they hear our accent"; :D

likes ANY football team beating the Sweaties (even the frogs!

:D );

hates the frogs with a passion. :D

There: that about sums us up. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wants to go to Canada because "all their girls are gorgeous and they shag like bunnies when they hear our accent"; :D

That'll do the trick around here too, sweetheart. :D

Being a Thai woman.. people think I am a 500-THB lay.

500! :o Think of how many beers I could buy with that! About 12 large bottles of Chang in CM. I'd probably last longer drinking them as well. :D

Most of the time when I tell them im an American , they reply " thats better "  :o  I guess there looking Forward to me taking the family out to dinner .

Maybe you can help me , How much does a moose weigh ?

Moose (aka swamp donkey)

Life span: 15-25 years

Weight: 550-700 kg (1200-1500 lbs)

Body length: 2.5-2.7 metres

Moose are large even-toed herbivorous mammals, the largest of the deer family. Height at the shoulders generally ranges between 6 ½-7 ½ feet (over 2 metres).

[/quote

Thanks for that Igotworms ,

I have only seen them on tv . If one was to run around here , it would be tom yam moose for a week .

Last weekend on Koh Samet my wife and I were chatting with a Canadian fellow who's parents came from northern India. I had to explain to her a couple of times that Canadians, like US - Americans, can look like people from anywhere! :o She is clear on the concept of white Americans and black Americans, but an Asian Canadian really took her by surprise.

Americans invade countries but leave good tips...........Joking

And other countries also invade others, or plunder their natural resources, and don't even leave a tip :D

I am English and have been around a LOT.

People often say that I am not 'typically' English, (if there is such an animal?)... I do not drink, do not care for football, can never understand football fans? and am not snobbish.

But we do not have to go as far as 'Nationalities'.  I have seen 'many' people on forums, who make up thier mind completely about somebody from just a few words of typing.

Yes, but luckily, 'many' on this forum type more than a 'few' words, and anyway, it's not quantity, but content :o

good cdnvic, lets just bash everybody equally :o

Italians: can't speak english and get overly excited.

Chinese: pushy and stingy

Just a note, Ravisher, this is a light hearted thread. Try not to get so hung up on being PC.

Most of the time when I tell them im an American , they reply " thats better "   :o  I guess there looking Forward to me taking the family out to dinner .

Moose (aka swamp donkey)

Moose are large even-toed herbivorous mammals, the largest of the deer family. Height at the shoulders generally ranges between 6 ½-7 ½ feet (over 2 metres).

Their testicles ( usually 2 ) are edible.

Most of the time when I tell them im an American , they reply " thats better "   :o  I guess there looking Forward to me taking the family out to dinner .

Moose (aka swamp donkey)

[/

As my kids would say " Thats Gross ! "

Most of the time when I tell them im an American , they reply " thats better "  :o  I guess there looking Forward to me taking the family out to dinner .

Moose (aka swamp donkey)

In Colorado they call them Rocky Mountain Oysters and in Texas, Calf Fries. But then, those are calf testicles, not moose. Imagine they would be a tad ahem, larger.

PC: politically correct. The attempt to please all the people all the time.

In Colorado they call them Rocky Mountain Oysters and in Texas,  Calf Fries. But then, those are calf testicles, not moose. Imagine they would be a tad ahem, larger.

There's actually a town in northwestern Montana that has an annual "Testicle Festival" featuring bbq'd 'prairie oysters'. First time I saw the billboard I nearly drove into the ditch. :o

cv

"Testical Festival"

Sounds like a frat party.

I doubt many people eat the testicles of the moose.

Priarie oysters are bull's testicles and can be found in various establishments from Manitoba to Alberta. I believe they are made this way: soak in beer, garlic salt and onion salt overnight, then roll in saltine cracker crumbs and deep fry.

There is also a shot/hangover remedy called the prairie oyster:

1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce

1 tablespoon Tomato Juice

1 whole Egg Yolk

2 dashes Vinegar

1 dash Pepper

"Testical Festival"

Priarie oysters are bull's testicles and can be found in various establishments from Manitoba to Alberta.  I believe they are made this way: soak in beer, garlic salt and onion salt overnight, then roll in saltine cracker crumbs and deep fry. 

1 whole Egg Yolk

2 dashes Vinegar

1 dash Pepper

now i know why the yankees got no balls :o

Last weekend on Koh Samet my wife and I were chatting with a Canadian fellow who's parents came from northern India.  I had to explain to her a couple of times that Canadians, like US - Americans, can look like people from anywhere!  :o  She is clear on the concept of white Americans and black Americans, but an Asian Canadian really took her by surprise.

You know the real test of his Canadian-ness, EH? :D

"Testical Festival"

Priarie oysters are bull's testicles and can be found in various establishments from Manitoba to Alberta.  I believe they are made this way: soak in beer, garlic salt and onion salt overnight, then roll in saltine cracker crumbs and deep fry. 

1 whole Egg Yolk

2 dashes Vinegar

1 dash Pepper

now i know why the yankees got no balls :D

Why is that? :o

"Testical Festival"

1 whole Egg Yolk

2 dashes Vinegar

1 dash Pepper

now i know why the yankees got no balls :D

Why is that? :D

Im sure he is talking about the New York Yankees baseball team . Arnt you ? :o

hates the frogs (french) with a passion;

hates the frogs (french) with a passion; :ph34r

:o );

hates the frogs with a passion. :D

So, Dickie, how do you gents really feel about Arsen Wenger as the manager of Arsenal? :D

mbkudu, it's even worse. Wenger got a German goal keeper (ok, at the moment on the bench) who thinks he is the best.

Just learned the today's draw in CL, it will be Kahn against Lehmann.

So much for multi national football. :o

there was a tale once about the guy who went to eat in the restaurant next to the stadium after a matadors bullfight.

He asked for the sweetbreads (balls) and was duly served a large plate of meat.

It was so delicious he returned the following week and asked for the same meal.

It was again the same delicious meal, but only very much smaller! After eating, but still a little hungry, he asked why his portion was not the same size as the previous week.

The waiter replied 'Ah signor, sometimes the bull wins'