Scruffles Needs A Home...any Takers?

Bananaman

I found Scruffles on Wednesday evening cowering beneath a car in the midst of the madness of Loi Kratong at one of the city's busiest locations. He's was scared, hungry and not in great shape, so I took him home. He's only a few weeks old and presented with a large abscess on his chin, a bruise to his ribs and some extremely gunky eyes. Anyway after a trip to the vet yesterday to drain the abscess and get his other ailments tended to, I brought him back home. He's had a day of love, attention and antibiotics and is already appearing a whole lot livelier and starting to get that cheeky scamp quality that kittens of his age typically display. He's quite demanding in that he cries to be picked up all the time, so anyone who takes him needs to be prepared to give him plenty of attention and affection. He may or may not require further visits to the vet depending on how he fares in the immediate future.

Anyone interested in giving this slightly sorry looking but exceedingly cute little feller a good home, please send me a PM.

post-33038-1226639116_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639070_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639085_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639104_thumb.jpg

Hey Bananaman,

Its heartwarming to read something like that. Thank you for your care and consideration for 'Scruffles' (who looks very cute!).

If you cannot find a home for him, i know of a temple which only has cats on the premises, as a last resort for you. The cats are well fed and looked after, and has many visitors (including westerners) who go to see them.

You can pm me for details if it comes to that, but i do hope someone out there can take him. There is no substitute for a loving home.

Hey Bananaman,

Its heartwarming to read something like that. Thank you for your care and consideration for 'Scruffles' (who looks very cute!).

If you cannot find a home for him, i know of a temple which only has cats on the premises, as a last resort for you. The cats are well fed and looked after, and has many visitors (including westerners) who go to see them.

You can pm me for details if it comes to that, but i do hope someone out there can take him. There is no substitute for a loving home.

Hey Eek

I'm aware of Wat Pa Pao and it was my initial thought when I considered what to do with this poor forlorn little guy but then I thought I'd see if anyone here might want him first. I can't keep him myself for any number of reasons but I surely would if I could 'cause he's a real heart warmer!

Ahh great. Was scared to mention the name of the Wat because my last thread on it was removed and didnt want to cause any probs on this thread.

Good luck. (Unfortunately i cannot take him either :o )

Come on kids, this cheeky little feline is still looking for a good home. He's well and truly recovered from his previous ailments and is in full kitten mode right now and would bring a smile to anyone whose life might be lacking in them. Surely somebody out there must be in a position to take him in.

I found Scruffles on Wednesday evening cowering beneath a car in the midst of the madness of Loi Kratong at one of the city's busiest locations. He's was scared, hungry and not in great shape, so I took him home. He's only a few weeks old and presented with a large abscess on his chin, a bruise to his ribs and some extremely gunky eyes. Anyway after a trip to the vet yesterday to drain the abscess and get his other ailments tended to, I brought him back home. He's had a day of love, attention and antibiotics and is already appearing a whole lot livelier and starting to get that cheeky scamp quality that kittens of his age typically display. He's quite demanding in that he cries to be picked up all the time, so anyone who takes him needs to be prepared to give him plenty of attention and affection. He may or may not require further visits to the vet depending on how he fares in the immediate future.

Anyone interested in giving this slightly sorry looking but exceedingly cute little feller a good home, please send me a PM.

post-33038-1226639116_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639070_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639085_thumb.jpgpost-33038-1226639104_thumb.jpg

sorry we can not help you out,(two many cats already) however you are a great and caring person,,,, thanks to help the little fellow out :o