Changing 60 Day Tourist Visa To Retirement In Bkk

I have a lot of things going on right now. 1st off I just got a 60 day tourist visa from Penang. My passport has 8 months left on it so I went to embassy the day after returning with tourist visa to apply for new passport. ok so they say 3 weeks it will be ready for pickup. I plan to get my pension letter at the time I pickup my passport then head to BKK immi to transfer the stamp and I was hoping to change the tourist visa on the same day. I just want to make sure I have everything I need to make this happen so I'm asking the experts here so I dont arrive at immi short anything to do all of this. thanks in advance

The most important things are the following.

1.Letter from embassy/consulate showing a minimum income of 65,000 baht per month.

2.Or 800,000 baht in bank for 3 months certified by a letter from bank.

3. Or a combination of 1 (1 times 12) and 2 totaling 800,000 baht.

Plus Photos Copy of passport photo page, visa, and entry stamp pages. Copy of TM6 arrival card.

Edited by ubonjoe

yes I am in bkk, thx. so just so I have this straight on all I have to do. I'm bringing both passports to immi, transferring my current tv to the new passport. then I head upstairs or wherever to change the tv to a non o which is good for 90 days. about 60 days later I go to immi for that extension that is good for a year. am I right so far? in going for that extension, do i need any docs? or they are taken care of the 1st time. and yes I will have more than 21 days on that tv left when I head to immi in a few weeks. btw thanks a lot to both of you