Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

Free High Percentage Play for traders.

Pair: AUDNZD

Dir: Sell/Short.

Price Zone Entry: 1.2745 to 1.2900. Reason for the difference in entry zone is that it is now trading in the SELL ZONE. I have entered .3 lot @1.2745 today 27/1/10. I like 1.2771 area

Stops: 1.2900 to 1.3000 always add your spread to the stop.

Target: 400 to 1000 pips

This is not a day trade , rather a swing/position trade

% win 90%

OK from above entry I entered 2 full lots as I could see upwards momenteum fail. From entry it has falling about 340 pips with profit taking on the way.

two areas of concern is fib resistance at 38.2 = 1.2500, stops should be above this area. 2nd area is fib 50% retracement at 1.2387. Will see a bounce in this area.

Nice work Paul :)

Not currencies Im familiar with, but mild bounces notwithstanding(is that all 1 word?), the chart says eventually sub 1.2300 to me?

Hi Badge,

Thanks for the kinds words. Hows your trading going?

Here are some ASX cheapies... code. FAS .05 target .15 + CCC .05 target .20 KOG .019 two hold sell .035

WTN and WYNO sold shares at 70 paid .05 the options .015 and sold the last of at .52 :D

Had a huge month trading. Futures Sugar cotracts have been nice. Foex the last 6 weeks , still holding Dollars, Short bias on GPB and EUR. Plus nearly 8000 pips. have 5 lots free carried at stops.

post-49444-1266734432_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldnt touch any of those stock minnows. I only trade a couple of macro markets.

Foex the last 6 weeks , still holding Dollars, Short bias on GPB and EUR. Plus nearly 8000 pips. have 5 lots free carried at stops.

Congratulations. You must one of the planets best traders to take 8000pips off cable and eurusd in the last 6 weeks.

I have to make do with having bought Dollars at the very bottom, so havent made anywhere near that from those two over that period(about 1300 and 1400 respectively). :)

how did i manage being a successful investor for more than 30 years without haramis, dojis, oscillators, candles, fibonacci, elliott and.............. voodoo? :)

Well, it WAS the uptrend line after all. :D

true! except that the uptrend was interrupted by a dozen downtrends.

how did i manage being a successful investor for more than 30 years without haramis, dojis, oscillators, candles, fibonacci, elliott and.............. voodoo? :)

Well, it WAS the uptrend line after all. :D

true! except that the uptrend was interrupted by a dozen downtrends.

Most things have had an uptrend line for 30 Years ? Property , Stocks , Commodities

Downtrend line Pound , US$ , ?

So from here does the downtrend in $us and pound continue and the uptrend in Commodities < Gold continue ?

Nuclear Power seems to be the next big thing , So Uranium uptrend ?

Property from here I think starts a downtrend .

Stocks sideways to down for the coming years ?

I wouldnt touch any of those stock minnows. I only trade a couple of macro markets.
Foex the last 6 weeks , still holding Dollars, Short bias on GPB and EUR. Plus nearly 8000 pips. have 5 lots free carried at stops.

Congratulations. You must one of the planets best traders to take 8000pips off cable and eurusd in the last 6 weeks.

I have to make do with having bought Dollars at the very bottom, so havent made anywhere near that from those two over that period(about 1300 and 1400 respectively). :)

Cheers Badge,

My 8000 now stands at 9363 at stops. And it was not just cable and the EUR, I seven running at the sametime. GY. G/Cad, this was a good trade. Not much luck on the USDJPY, I find this very hard to trade, especially when both in the Currency Futures are bullish. I have scaled out of most postions now and am only holding small lots.

My feeling today Sunday 28 Feb10, If you take a mediun to long tern view. One must be fully berish the GPB. Anyrthing bullish on the GPB. SELL the GPB, Its gong to collapse within weeks.

If you have pommy mates, get some ear muffs....lol

topic from business section: forex traders in bkk wanna get together for fun and profit.... :)

an interesting idea.... worthy of further exploration....

but so many forex traders are so very.... :D:D

self-centered,

self-interested and

self-important.... LOL :D

and these peculiar traits in combination with adequate money management skills are exactly the same ones that propel a handful to be successful.... :D

and the ones who are successful, self-reliant and self-sufficient :D ,

are usually too busy and too engrossed and too exhausted.... to socialize.... :D

anyway, it would be fun to get the forex traders and brokers and the wannabe.... together in one room.... :clap2:

with the forex trading software designers and promoters acting as sponsors.... :D:cheesy:

pls do let me know about the place and time....

Edited by nakachalet

topic from business section: forex traders in bkk wanna get together for fun and profit.... :)

self-centered,

self-interested and

and these peculiar traits in combination with adequate money management skills are exactly the same ones that propel a handful to be successful.... :D

are usually too busy and too engrossed and too exhausted.... to socialize.... :D

anyway, it would be fun to get the forex traders and brokers and the wannabe.... together in one room.... :clap2:

with the forex trading software designers and promoters acting as sponsors.... :D:cheesy:

I think thats a good idea, unsure when i will have the time. Maybe in the futre when I have had a break from trading for a month. Last thing I want to do is talk about trading when I am trading full time.

Notice cable fell 400 pips yesterday. i am still hold a short from 1,6700, and have entered many others on the way down.

The US Dollar IDX is still in control .

self-centered,

self-interested and

Could be fun, i don't trade forex though, i'm a futures man (YM, ES, CL mainly)

self-centered,

self-interested and

Worth looking at the Softs also.

Macro Term.

My new prediction is GPB crashing, yes. European countries saves Greece, But problem tooo big. Euro will crash. USD is in debt and will go bust. $ worth nothing. Three major currencies collapse. Flow on to all paper money. Alternative is to own gold. I am researching currencies contracts against gold. If paper money crash's. How will that really affect the metal crosses?

April we may see the gold high taken out, but will not be sustained. could retrace to 1000 or 950. Buy a small amount monthly and get the best average price and don't be like other traders and try to get the BEST PRICE.. I do not see any big moves this year.

Equites. High in April 10. Then will decline and close the year lower than last year.

Long EURUSD next 10 days , look for 1.4000, before falling.

Metals and ASIAN CURRENCIES positive.

self-centered,

self-interested and

Worth looking at the Softs also.

Macro Term.

My new prediction is GPB crashing, yes. European countries saves Greece, But problem tooo big. Euro will crash. USD is in debt and will go bust. $ worth nothing. Three major currencies collapse. Flow on to all paper money. Alternative is to own gold. I am researching currencies contracts against gold. If paper money crash's. How will that really affect the metal crosses?

April we may see the gold high taken out, but will not be sustained. could retrace to 1000 or 950. Buy a small amount monthly and get the best average price and don't be like other traders and try to get the BEST PRICE.. I do not see any big moves this year.

Equites. High in April 10. Then will decline and close the year lower than last year.

Long EURUSD next 10 days , look for 1.4000, before falling.

Metals and ASIAN CURRENCIES positive.

Cable Entry. if a way off at present, watch the 1.5083 zone for shorts. 5018 at present. Wait to Eurozone opens.

• 1 month later...

Within the coming months I will be offering personal training in Forex. The objective will be to teach new traders a methodology and a solid trading plan. Something you can have for life and build on. There will have limited positions. There will be a one off fee, no payments and my guarantee to you is I will personally coach you until you have covered all costs of the course using the plan I will help you develop. This should take about 3 to 6 months pending on the person.

If you are interested please complete this questions and PM me.

Your:

“Goals and Objectives.”

“Obstacles.” In the past.

“Why me? (you)

“Expectations.”

These are the questions I will be asking.

· Are you a good candidate to work with a me and are you really serious about your goals?

· Is coaching the right process to help you achieve them?

· Can I customize this program to meet your needs?

• 2 weeks later...

Any advise? I have GBP in Singapore...now the THB/STG is almost 50. I need the Baht later this year in Thailand. Should I transfer into THB now? I am sceptic on the STG, but what would happen to the THB if the political crisis would worsen? Questions...

I could also convert the STG into EUR, but that does not look good to me either?!?!

Cheers

Free High Percentage Play for traders.

Pair: AUDNZD

Dir: Sell/Short.

Price Zone Entry: 1.2745 to 1.2900. Reason for the difference in entry zone is that it is now trading in the SELL ZONE. I have entered .3 lot @1.2745 today 27/1/10. I like 1.2771 area

Stops: 1.2900 to 1.3000 always add your spread to the stop.

Target: 400 to 1000 pips

This is not a day trade , rather a swing/position trade

% win 90%

OK from above entry I entered 2 full lots as I could see upwards momenteum fail. From entry it has falling about 340 pips with profit taking on the way.

two areas of concern is fib resistance at 38.2 = 1.2500, stops should be above this area. 2nd area is fib 50% retracement at 1.2387. Will see a bounce in this area.

Nice work Paul :)

Not currencies Im familiar with, but mild bounces notwithstanding(is that all 1 word?), the chart says eventually sub 1.2300 to me?

Hi Badge,

Thanks for the kinds words. Hows your trading going?

Here are some ASX cheapies... code. FAS .05 target .15 + CCC .05 target .20 KOG .019 two hold sell .035

WTN and WYNO sold shares at 70 paid .05 the options .015 and sold the last of at .52 :D

Had a huge month trading. Futures Sugar cotracts have been nice. Foex the last 6 weeks , still holding Dollars, Short bias on GPB and EUR. Plus nearly 8000 pips. have 5 lots free carried at stops.

FAS last price .12 high almost 15

CCC last price .057 high .07

KOG last price .017

BTU entry .73 last .154

ATI entry .039 last .057 high .07

Have a few more in my sites also.

FX just the same everyday average 137 pips perday over the month. Not giving free signals at present. My signal are up there with the best, so if people want to use to make money they can pay for them.

Congratulations. If your netting 137 pips per day you'll soon be able to trade full time with your own account, and give up selling signals Paulo. :)

Totally agree ! 3000 pips a month on a standard lot trade is $30,000 a month, and it you are that consistent you should be trading 10+ standard lots a pop. What an earth are you wasting your time on here for.....

I know a dozen hedge fund managers that would pay you millions for that strategy!

I totally agree. What on earth am I wasting my time here for. Thats why i seldom post here. I am far to busy. Plus from the past signals I have posted , have been on the money, no one will give you any credit or even a thanks. People don't value something free. They believe its better if the pay for it.

Signals were provided free to help others living in Asia mostly.

Am still hold shorts on the EU. GPB from January 5th 10. Have a pip count. Have entered a number od counter trend and retracement trades in this time. Last week was the biggest amount of pips i hve ever made in one day. Selling EY, AY, GY, EU, AU,Cable, Also was short DOW, S&P

Most pro traders average over 100 pips per/day.

Badge, I have been trading a fulltime account for 25yrs. Forex 10yrs.

Have traded for banks etc. Why would one want to work for someone else , such as a hedge fund????

My average 137 per month is an average and does not imply that i am trading 24hrs per/day or placing a large number of trades. My weekly analysis is planned sunday, about 3hrs, daily is done the NYC and will see a signal within minutes of the close entry performed on a shorter TF, daily signals generate about 100 pips averaged per day. Intraday trading performed for 3 hours during the EURO session. Daily signals 93% correct, Intraday 73 to 85% correct, all signals have a Risk/reward of 1/3.

Believe what you want. I don't care. There are traders from this forum whom I have trained, they are doing very well also, and thats all that matters to me. There are so many systems, EA's and guru's selling signals, education and so forth that only sets up the newbie to loose. Part of starting this thread was to educate and to advise newbies. i believe someone who has been trading for several years and is not consistant or profitable have developed bad habits, poor planning and lack of understanding of there own system/method, using someone else's that was never any good anyway, These are the people i don't wish to train due to the fact they do not lissen or unable to act on instruction. Richard Dennis proved that with the Turtles and they were Newbies, so trading is about your psycology

Something to keep in my mind this week is that their will be $20bn of Greece bonds rolling over.....When market sees the ECB guarantee these bonds there will be potential for rally.

Got to understand that ECB can't actually act on their bailout plan until the debt rolls over.....Last week market reacted to comments that ECB hadn't

Aussie Budget this week also.

Edited by Paulo1

UPDATE

This is what I was talking about......The ECB has done everything required to bailout and last weeks market reaction to them not buying bonds on market or announcing some other initiative was ridiculous.

Don't under-estimate the power of the speculate players who have large credit-default swap positions who need to scare the begeezers out of everyone to have any chance of receiving a profit on their swaps.

Big short covering going on here, and our market bounced right of key support Friday.

Dow futures up 200 points.

"""

EU Crafts $928 Billion Show of Force to Halt Crisis

By James G. Neuger and Meera Louis

May 10 (Bloomberg) -- European finance ministers put

together an unprecedented loan package that may be worth 720

billion euros ($928 billion) for debt-swamped governments in a

bid to restore faith in the euro and prevent Greece’s fiscal

woes from unleashing a global crisis.

Jolted into action by last week’s slide in the currency to

a 14-month low and soaring bond yields in Portugal and Spain,

the 16 euro governments pledged to make 440 billion euros

available, with 60 billion euros more from the EU’s budget, said

Spanish Economy Minister Elena Salgado at a press conference in

Brussels today. The International Monetary Fund may provide a

further 220 billion euros, she said.

“We are placing considerable sums in the interests of

stability in Europe,” Salgado told reporters in Brussels after

chairing the 14-hour meeting.

Under pressure from the U.S. and Asia to stabilize markets,

the European governments gambled that the show of financial

force would prevent a sovereign-debt crisis and muffle

speculation that the 11-year-old euro might break apart.

The European Central Bank will announce “intervention” in

financial markets, Luxembourg Finance Minister Luc Frieden told

reporters, without giving further details. EU Monetary Affairs

Commissioner Olli Rehn said the steps, still to be announced by

the ECB, will be “very significant.”

Europe’s failure to contain Greece’s fiscal crisis

triggered a 4.1 percent drop in the euro last week, the biggest

weekly decline since the aftermath of Lehman Brothers Holdings

Inc.’s collapse. It prompted President Barack Obama to call

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas

Sarkozy yesterday to urge “resolute steps” in Europe to

prevent the crisis from cascading around the world.

[...]Most pro traders average over 100 pips per/day.

Have traded for banks etc. Why would one want to work for someone else , such as a hedge fund????

[...]

I didnt mention working for someone else? Infact I suggested with your apparent success you should be working alone.

Perhaps with your self-confessed success you should start your own hedge fund?

Im sure your 25yr experience, and more importantly track-record, would safely provide an influx of seed capital. Not only can you continue to make what must be broker-busting profits from your claimed trading acumen, but you could take a handsome residual management fee as supplementary income, as supplementary income(in the current form of selling trading signals) seems to appeal so to you?

Im still holding numerous $ longs from around DXY 74.5; Im happy to ride any counter-trend reactions and see no reason to cover yet.

GL

I have alot more going on than what i am willing to divulge on a forum.

Just happy to see people making money and not being ripped off. I started this thread out of boredom in Nongkhai. I am now based in another country trading fulltime, which is what i do.

You will notice with most of the trades i post here, that I give buy, sell and stop entries prior to the move. if people take the signal they should do ok. However, i do not have time to post here often, by the time i have finished trading for the day updating a forum thread is not my priority.

Here are some results today from a trader i have been teaching.

HOLY SHT,did u see that ..Talk abt GAP..I am not greedy i am out..

Long EU/UD1.2746..closed1.2939..++193

LongEUJY..116.73..Closed..119.84..++311

Long Drago.....135.51..closed137.25+_+220

++724..

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

And it looks like its still going// i dont care were it goes i AM VERY HAPPY....gunna watch the cable thou..VERY CLOSE..

[...]Most pro traders average over 100 pips per/day.

[...]

I didnt mention working for someone else? Infact I suggested with your apparent success you should be working alone.

Perhaps with your self-confessed success you should start your own hedge fund?

Im sure your 25yr experience, and more importantly track-record, would safely provide an influx of seed capital. Not only can you continue to make what must be broker-busting profits from your claimed trading acumen, but you could take a handsome residual management fee as supplementary income, as supplementary income(in the current form of selling trading signals) seems to appeal so to you?

Im still holding numerous $ longs from around DXY 74.5; Im happy to ride any counter-trend reactions and see no reason to cover yet.

GL

Paulo, looking back through your previous posts and screenshots you obviously like MACD as an indicator, presume you use this to measure overbrought/oversold conditions.

I notice that you change your parameters quite regularly for the MACD, and you certainly arent using the default 12,26,9.

Care to divulge your usage of this indicator and how you decide which settings you want to use ?

any traders in LOS willing to show a Noob how to read chart ?

Here's a good resource.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school

Do you have any specific questiions?

Thanks for the link.

I am trying to get a hang on it MT4 charts, how to tweak and perhaps get some pointers from a experience trader.

Are you in LOS ?

Yes, I live in Chiang Mai. I don't use MetaTrader I use Esignal so I can't help you with that. I see there are several online tutorials for it:

http://www.aboutcurrency.com/university/me...ics_part1.shtml

http://www.forexvideozone.com/3106-metatra...-chart-analysis

http://www.google.com/search?q=metatrader+...ved=0CEcQqwQwAw

and lots more. I believe Paulo1 the OP of this thread uses it. You may want to send him a message.