Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

Hi Chivas, How are you? Hope all is well.

Looking at the NZDUSD daily i am alerted to the daily close at 8336, H 8405. Trade entry sell limit 8375/90 ish stop 8420 target 8150 with extentsion to 7900. For the less risk takers wait for a daily trendline break and seel on a retest of the TL. weekly support 8287 , Daily resistance zones, 8355, 8372, 8388.8434.

For a few, Sell USDCAD 9969 stop 9991.

There are plenty of potential setups , patience needed.

USDCAD trade was entered at 9660 profit 33 pips

NZDUSD was triggered at 8370 , missed the 75 entry. holding plus 24 pips.

Cable price action trade posted netted 73 pips.

USDJPY still holding from 76.53 , plus 100 pips

Not a bad days trading.

Great work indeed...

The trades don"t really change. mostly a matter of whether I post or not. Basicly the same % gain most days. Have been trading alot of 5 min charts with large lot sizes, but then if i see a good setup i will trade my other methods at that time and thats pretty much what i post. On the 5min charts am only doing 3 trades some days through the Euro , US sessions. Good returns.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trading is not a hobby, you must commit to the action and lifestyle of being a trader and all that this entails.

RISK. Types of risk.

Avoidable Risk.

Avoidable Risk is any risk that can be eliminated without any reduction in the potential for reward. Example of this would be the decision to avoid trading in very illiquid markets where in the event of an adverse move there is no chance to exit a position. Making the decision to trade a more liquid market removes this risk.

Unavoidable Risk.

This form of risk is does affect the reward that can be achieved, if unavoidable risk is reduced then any potential for profit is also reduced.

Controllable risk is the amount of risk that can be determind before the trade is intiated. Determind by the trades TOTAL risk capital using the traders position szing mechanism.

Unavoidable risk is known as uncontrollable risk. The most drastic form of uncontrollable risk is a serious market correction. This form of risk is also known as Market Risk.

Sources of Risk, 1 Time, 2. Diversification. This is one of the least understood areas of trading. Many beleive that simply buying different stocks they have somehow diversified. this is not the case. Example . futures traders achieve this by trading instruments such as financial futures and a soft commodity such as coffee or orange juice. 3. Liquidity, this leads to price discovery and free flowing markets. The question needs to be asked , if nobody else wants to be in a given position what makes it so attractive to you to be in it. 4. Bid ask spread. This is the difference between the price a position could be bought for, verses what it could be immediately be sold for. A poor bid ask spread is the result of a lack of price discovery , which is a reflection of a lack of liquidity. Traders should trade migrate to areas of tight bad ask spreads.

Sell limit USDJPY 78.45 stop 78.89

Buy limit GPBUSD 1.5656 stop 1.5612.

Massive day yesterday on GY, EY, UY AY buys. These trades were posted two weeks ago with yesterday being a possible entry date.

CABLE TRADE,

Current price 5724, plus 70 pips, stop moved to 5691.

USDJPY has done nothing yet , apart from moving higher to 78.65. This trade is still on.

Other entries i have done but not posted.

sold USDCHF @ 9199 current 9169

bought EURUSD @3126 current 3167.

Have close USD JPY due to a time stop. minus 2 pips.

Due to the lack of response i will most likely not be posting trades on T forum in the future. Ifyou wish to have my trade s copied to your platform, this can be done. there will be a fee for this service.

Buy EURUSD 1.3052 stop 3021.

This was stopped and entered again at 1.3000 for 135 pip profit minus 30 for the stopped position

Am presently setting up two accounts, one will have copycat software and for a monthly fee you will have my trades automaticly entered on your account. The fee i have not decided yest. am thinking around $100 per month.

The other thing i am looking at is Instaforex. This is really for the bigger investors.

Give some feed back on what you would like, expect etc.

good day paulo

I have missed out here on thaivisa for some time - and see, I have missed a lot of trading opportunities through your postings

I have found something very interesting and would like to share it with you

http://www.autochartist.com/

automatic chart pattern recognition

this "tool" in connection with your knowledge about the fx market could bring prosperity for both of us

here is a screenshot

ubzyjsol.png

everyone can apply for a 14 day trial

what is your opinion about this "tool"?

cheers

good day paulo

I have missed out here on thaivisa for some time - and see, I have missed a lot of trading opportunities through your postings

I have found something very interesting and would like to share it with you

http://www.autochartist.com/

automatic chart pattern recognition

this "tool" in connection with your knowledge about the fx market could bring prosperity for both of us

here is a screenshot

ubzyjsol.png

everyone can apply for a 14 day trial

what is your opinion about this "tool"?

cheers

This tool is rubbish, stay well away from it.

paulo, I basicly agree with you about this tool

I attended a webinar from autochartist yesterday, they report a 65 to 73 % accuaracy of their prediction

look this completed pattern for the AUD USD - A_B_C pattern, rejection at 50 fibo and than up to the forcasted field in grey color

ps63hqtt.gif

I know this sofware, in fact the person who started it was a women and i had her email me all the worth while setups about 3 yrs ago, The reason i asked her to do that was because i was trying it out through Alpari and could not get ang decent signals from it. 98% of what she emailed me failed.

Plus you don't have to buy it, many brokers offer it for free. Vantage FX for one.

In the coming months i will be forcasting live trades on Indices, oil , gold.

You need to set up an account. The position size will be 1 to 2 contracts per 4K account, average gain for month as I do will be 70% to 100%. These signals will begin april 16th. you will all make some serious money on this.

Presently setting up the FX copycat signal systems . So once thats set-up will move to the above.

Proven track record can be supplied.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to sell Yen crosses. Prepare for intervention .

Sells EY, GY, UY, AY, CADYEN , They will all act much the same, so if you start building small positions to get your best average price with a target of arount 200 to 250 pips there should be some good money to be made.

Good Luck.

YOU IDIOT Paulo. Just realised on that post i put sells "Sells EY, GY, UY, AY, CADYEN" should have been buys, hopefully you had the sense to realise this as i wrote about the yens strength etc.

Hope you all got on this trade. from entry an up 523 pips, just on the USDJPY Total pips made on Yen cross's . 7841 since posting this. All trade were entered at 5 lot contracts risk 2%

Edited by Paulo1

You need to set up an account. The position size will be 1 to 2 contracts per 4K account, average gain for month as I do will be 70% to 100%. These signals will begin april 16th. you will all make some serious money on this.

Presently setting up the FX copycat signal systems . So once thats set-up will move to the above.

Look forward to it Paulo with relish and am sure others to.

This will be the subscribed service you spoke about ??

If someone doesn't want or doesn't have the ability to set up an account to automate your trades would they be provided by SMS/Email or is that not your intention ??

Edited by Chivas

If someone doesn't want or doesn't have the ability to set up an account to automate your trades would they be provided by SMS/Email or is that not your intention ??

Am just looking at a company Currensee, In the proces of sending them my accounts as they only accept 1 in 80 applications, still go through the paper work. The other project is just having copycat. Am sure can setup email/sms. Its taking longer than i thought, but want to get it right. May even do a webpage to login to. Any suggestions are welcomed.

S&P watching the 1400 area for a reversal , am sure we will get one. May go higher first, a break of 1400 will see 1430/50 . Dax , Ftse, so many currencies also are in good zones to trade from this week.

Presently holding a sell on cable from 5950. AUD will have a big week, my bias is sell.

Will post a couple of signals if i get a good 4hr period setup.

Am just looking at a company Currensee, In the proces of sending them my accounts as they only accept 1 in 80 applications, still go through the paper work. The other project is just having copycat. Am sure can setup email/sms. Its taking longer than i thought, but want to get it right. May even do a webpage to login to. Any suggestions are welcomed.

S&P watching the 1400 area for a reversal , am sure we will get one. May go higher first, a break of 1400 will see 1430/50 . Dax , Ftse, so many currencies also are in good zones to trade from this week.

Presently holding a sell on cable from 5950. AUD will have a big week, my bias is sell.

good morning gentlemen

I do not see any problem to connect with currensee, as long you have one of the supported brokers

I still struggle with choosing the right "leader" - anybody has some input regarding this?

http://www.currensee.com/leaderboard

if anybody interested in a real interesting marketbriefing about the main Indices and Currencies and chartpattern,

support/resistence and possible setups for this upcomming week

just follow the link inside this link - its a recorded webinar

http://50pipsfx.com/author/50pipsfx/

dont go with curensee, myfxbook.com is better,

i for one would like to see your live trades

Having a look at the sites, Have used myfxbook in the past.

Todays trade , sold AUDJPY @ 86.97 stop 8816, have taken 50 pip profit. stop remains. Target 82.50. Possible retest of 87 zone.

Reason for trade, Evening Star formation at resistance. Macd crossing over, but not confirmedn the daily , waiting for daily close.

post-49444-0-96110200-1331016615_thumb.g

Having a look at the sites, Have used myfxbook in the past.

Todays trade , sold AUDJPY @ 86.97 stop 8816, have taken 50 pip profit. stop remains. Target 82.50. Possible retest of 87 zone.

Reason for trade, Evening Star formation at resistance. Macd crossing over, but not confirmedn the daily , waiting for daily close.

AUDJPY update plus 130 pips.

Hope some of you got onto this trade.

post-49444-0-10911100-1331027510_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

DAX zone 6813 break should open 6789

Cable news in 10 mins. am watch downward move . 58oo is important upper 5879

6812 was dax entry, closed at 6787.65

Took all off that and more Paulo....

FTSE poised for drop to around 5720 ??

5726 is the low as i write this.

Nice trade Chivas.

Up over 200 pips on the AUDJPY trade

5726 is the low as i write this.

Nice trade Chivas.

Up over 200 pips on the AUDJPY trade

Yes I'd been watching the Ftse and Dax like a hawk for the sell off that I thought was coming.......Managed a combined 242 pips.

Better still have caught both on a bounce this morning for an additional combined 52 pips...