Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

GBPCAD buy limit @ 2.04660 stop 2.0414 target 2.0575

AUDCAD buy limit @ 9643 stop 9591 target 9750

EURAUD sell limit @1.5077 stop 1.5128 target 1.4965

EURAUD triggered at entry price. Has moved 84 pips down, currently at 55 pips profit. Options are move top to 25 pip trailing. Or close 50% , move stop to entry. Or close trade for 50 pips profit.I have taken 50% profit and .5 of 1 lot/contract remains.

AUDCAD is close to being triggered. Delete this order.

GBPCAD stopped for -52

post-49444-0-25301200-1439843526_thumb.p

Edited by Paulo1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GBPNZD sell stop 2.3661 stop 2.3742 target 2.3528

GBPUSD sell stop 1.5556 stop 1.5604 target 1.5442

GBPNZD triggered currently + 40

EURAUD moved stop to 1.5043

Edited by Paulo1

Didn't even realize this thread existed! Being a forex trader living in LOS for just over 6 months now so I am keen to see what other traders are doing. I concentrate mainly on the 4hr and Daily charts, watching the majors and a few of the crosses. Thailand has a pretty good time zone for this type of trading due to the fact that I soon as my 4hr charts tick over at midnight, that's me done until 8am. Suits my lifestyle just fine. Looking forward to following along and participating in the discussion. Cheers.

Didn't even realize this thread existed! Being a forex trader living in LOS for just over 6 months now so I am keen to see what other traders are doing. I concentrate mainly on the 4hr and Daily charts, watching the majors and a few of the crosses. Thailand has a pretty good time zone for this type of trading due to the fact that I soon as my 4hr charts tick over at midnight, that's me done until 8am. Suits my lifestyle just fine. Looking forward to following along and participating in the discussion. Cheers.

Welcome to the thread. If you get any worthy setups post em here. Daily and 4hr charts are great. Most the signals I am posting are from those periods.

GBPNZD ended up +60 and stopped on .5 for the added 20 pips.

EURAUD was stopped for +70

CADJPY still active stop at 95.25 , having booked 97 pips on the trade and hold +52 at stop.