Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First target hit on EG at 8954 from entry 9011 , Stop moved to 8995 revised target to 88000.

EU target 1,4101 present gain 146 p[ips.

USDCAD stop moved to 9625

CADyen, position remains as posted

goodnight.

First target hit on EG at 8954 from entry 9011 , Stop moved to 8995 revised target to 88000.

EU target 1,4101 present gain 146 p[ips.

USDCAD stop moved to 9625

CADyen, position remains as posted

goodnight.

Closed all open positions, bar one am holding EURGBP.

All trades resulted in a nice profit.

AUDUSD moves higher in asian session. current 1.0740 bid. Total range for the day so far 74 pips

USD index currently at 75.032 restance 75.18/20 , also worth noting its trading at 50 % of last weeks total range. My bias is most likely a move higher to 75.500 76,000.

Cable just breaks lower, Good opportunites on 5,15,1hr charts at present on many pairs. 4hr close in two hours.

....I WANT THIS TO BE A NEW TOPIC BUT CAN'T---FOR SOME REASON? HELP-PLEASE.....Silver Bars, Anywhere To Buy Them In Pattaya ? ................Is there anywhere in Pattaya to buy silver bars ? I was looking into giving some as a wedding gift. I can't afford to give gold. I have asked several gold shops but all of them say they don't handle silver, as it is not popular in Thailand. One shop suggested that I try Bangkok but that can be a expensive day out just to try and buy some silver bars and I would have no idea where to go in Bangkok or what shop might be trustworthy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi Chivas,

As you thought it has opened up higher to 7443.20 . Looking at the daily we currently trading at a previous resistance point with a candle cluster starting 14th feb to 18th and presenting a bearish engulfing candle on the 19th which resulted in a move from 7441.82, to low 6389.39 on march 15th 11, from that low there has been a nice move to a high of 7,600. there is also a possible head and shoulder formation in the process if it reverses.

At this time i would be looking for a possible reversal 7430 area and a move back to 7289.20 being first target. I would need to get a reversal signal prior taking that entry.Thats based on Daily and 4hr. I would be watching the 1hr for a reversal or a break above last 1 hr candle high of 7443.20, high of the day made on last 1hr candle, 15 minute showing small signs of reversal.

Its actually difficult to perform a complete analysis as i am unware of the timeframe you trade. Intraday trading i would be looking at 1hr,15min and 5min trading in direction higher timeframes 4hr and daily.

Last weeks high close has been broken, that is generally viewed as bullish. And the way the 1hr candle broke it could be an exaustion move. So the key is patience, risk management.

Interesting thanks.

Hang Seng currently up 360 points..

Just looking at the Dax. Looks like a reversal in play .

I am looking at selling 7,424 to 7,450 and stop 7,482.85 zone, maybe just 7,300 ,.

Yes Dax seems to have peaked at the moment.

Picked up 34 pips over 5/6th July going Long but am out of the market waiting.

I have a natural aversion to Shorting so will sit and await direction.

Leave the market and stay away live to fight another day...

Hi Chivas,

As you thought it has opened up higher to 7443.20 . Looking at the daily we currently trading at a previous resistance point with a candle cluster starting 14th feb to 18th and presenting a bearish engulfing candle on the 19th which resulted in a move from 7441.82, to low 6389.39 on march 15th 11, from that low there has been a nice move to a high of 7,600. there is also a possible head and shoulder formation in the process if it reverses.

At this time i would be looking for a possible reversal 7430 area and a move back to 7289.20 being first target. I would need to get a reversal signal prior taking that entry.Thats based on Daily and 4hr. I would be watching the 1hr for a reversal or a break above last 1 hr candle high of 7443.20, high of the day made on last 1hr candle, 15 minute showing small signs of reversal.

Its actually difficult to perform a complete analysis as i am unware of the timeframe you trade. Intraday trading i would be looking at 1hr,15min and 5min trading in direction higher timeframes 4hr and daily.

Last weeks high close has been broken, that is generally viewed as bullish. And the way the 1hr candle broke it could be an exaustion move. So the key is patience, risk management.

Interesting thanks.

Hang Seng currently up 360 points..

Just looking at the Dax. Looks like a reversal in play .

I am looking at selling 7,424 to 7,450 and stop 7,482.85 zone, maybe just 7,300 ,.

Yes Dax seems to have peaked at the moment.

Picked up 34 pips over 5/6th July going Long but am out of the market waiting.

I have a natural aversion to Shorting so will sit and await direction.

Leave the market and stay away live to fight another day...

gambling won'tget you anywhere, must understand why you are in the trade, Risk Reward and momentum

Am short EU @ 4306 stop 4378 T1 4200 T2 4137

Edited by Paulo1

EURUSD, weekly.

Perhaps Badge may offfer some trades for us , He seems well informed, a trade for usPLEASE BADGE? Probably die waiting. Since Badgeb was the person to pull myself into discredit on my FREE signals, You don't need to worry , my free signals end soon enough...

Edited by Paulo1

Waitin g for the Super Legend Badge....lol

To Badge,

So what do you think about my trades???

Perhaps you can copy/paste something????

And don't go on about time Zone. Every trade sent is live, can prove everytrade.

Apart from copy/paste , what can you prove from yourself??? Win/Loss or should that be LaSS. i KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TINKING, COULD B TRUE..

lol

Edited by Paulo1

Chivas,

Thanks for offering some input here. much appreciated.

Paulo1

Am out of the market watching the Dax move even higher at over 7500 as I post !!

As before I'm adverse to shorting by nature but can you see a reversal still ??

Of course the week has been totally free from "Bad news" apart from Portugals status being reduced to Junk but that didn't touch the sides ??

What's your views ??

Am tempted to short like never before !!

Hi Chivas,

DAX, . I am looking at the it from a longterm monthly chart. The 8000 zone is huge. Since march 2000 its hit the 8000 level 7 times, and resulting is a big trend reversal. monthly and weekly still looking bullish, however the daily is showing signs of a reversal, The last 4 daily candles are not strong bull candles. The 4hr is also showing a reversal .If i was to enter a trade I would be waiting for this 4hr candle close,.any close below 7,480 would serve as a signal to sell.

EU trade from last night entry 1.4306 profit was taken at 4226 , stop was then move to 4282 and was stopped out total pips for that trade = 78 on first position and 20 on second

EG was stopped also, well in the money.

post-49444-0-20480600-1310084421_thumb.p

post-49444-0-32685500-1310084438_thumb.p

Edited by Paulo1

Sold EU at 4320 stop 4370 t1 4200, and 4130

Sell EY at 116.35 stop 116.79 t1 115.93 t2 115.70 and i write this is just falling to 116.23

All trades be short term and i will be trading NFP

Hi Chivas,

DAX, . I am looking at the it from a longterm monthly chart. The 8000 zone is huge. Since march 2000 its hit the 8000 level 7 times, and resulting is a big trend reversal. monthly and weekly still looking bullish, however the daily is showing signs of a reversal, The last 4 daily candles are not strong bull candles. The 4hr is also showing a reversal .If i was to enter a trade I would be waiting for this 4hr candle close,.any close below 7,480 would serve as a signal to sell.

EU trade from last night entry 1.4306 profit was taken at 4226 , stop was then move to 4282 and was stopped out total pips for that trade = 78 on first position and 20 on second

Have shorted but only a small position at 7492.

Am happy to hold over the weekend (not something I do when long) and see where it goes.

Am level as I type.

Stop is at 7542.

Edited by Chivas

Hi Chivas,

Have shorted but only a small position at 7492.

Am happy to hold over the weekend (not something I do when long) and see where it goes.

Am level as I type.

Stop is at 7542.

Not a bad entry. if the low 7491 is taken out could be a good trade on here., 7421 be a big zone also. your stop could be a bit smaller. I would have 7517 zone just above that hammer high.

Just broke that 7491. I have always found a 1hr closing below a given number seems to hold pretty good. I won't say good luck because its all skill.

EY, The pic is 1hr signal. This is text book. i can add all sorts of trendlines, s/r, indicators.. Have posted this so some of you may understand price action and the importance of candle sticks. And not confusing your charts with to much info.

The other thing i am trading short term and thats why you don't see stops and targets on the chart. Even though i do post them for others.

Just close 1 position at 115.889, stop can be moved to 116.26 and just closed 1 EU position at 4254, stop to entry

Any question are welcome.

post-49444-0-78696800-1310118935_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

Out at 7470 for a 22 pip profit at £10 a point.

Was right at low point as well.Am off for a few beers !!

Dax still looking incredibly strong though so that's it for the week !!

Edited by Chivas

The pic of the GY is interesting in the that when you see a trade like the EY take off, its always good practice to have a look at other currencies with a similar cross, such as: GY, UY, CadY, AY etc, In doing that you may get a good entry on a pair that has not moved yet. Worth being aware off.

Out at 7470 for a 22 pip profit at £10 a point.

Was right at low point as well.Am off for a few beers !!

Dax still looking incredibly strong though so that's it for the week !!

Great work, Good to have another trader trading .

Enjoy your beer and have a great weekend.

EMini desktop config, by John person.

John has been a mentor of mine for several yrs. I can recommend John to anyone wishing to learn how to trade. Its no bulshit, real tools for real traders.

post-49444-0-41693200-1310123332_thumb.p

Watch the US rolling daily.

Prediction for jobs created expected to be higher than market expectations.

Release news at 1330 BST an hour before official Wall St opening.

Am tempted !!