Pc Spearfishing

christianelbow

i am a Soldier serving in Iraq who is coming to Thailand for my R&R. I would like to find a place to stay near waters where it is legal to hunt fish. PLEASE UNDERSTAND- i check with authorities before I shoot so i don't shoot anything endangered- i do not use tanks- and I eat everything i shoot. i would like to spend my two weeks living off what i pull from the ocean, am hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction where to stay and maybe help me out with contact information for someone from whom i can rent a place.

thanks,

ssg f

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I sell many spearfishing products, you can visit us in BKK or in Trang. We plan to open in Phuket and Pattaya early next year. I am the S.E.A Distributor of Pelaj. I sell only top quality gear, mostly aluminium rail guns, comparable to Rob Alan, a better known brand you may be aware of.

We don't encourage hunting on SCUBA but our equipment is suitable for all aplications. Most of our line is designed for taking big fish, 2-4 powerbands, 7.5mm spears etc etc. But I do have about 10 railguns suitable for smaller (up to 10kg) fish. Our prices start at 10,000 thb. That will get you a 1m railgun with a 20mm megatex band (dyneema wishbone, not noisey steel) 7mm spear, closed muzzle, top end trigger mech, gun bungee and webbing with a rhino clip for float line! We sell spare spears and bands, knives, iki spikes averything you need.

I also do trips and charters to many locations in Thailand. Some are all inclusive others are just a one day trip.

My company is legally representing Pelaj in S.E.A so your lifetime warrenty on your gun is valid. If you have any issues, I'll swap it for a new one.

Craig 085-222-8986

post-73148-1229406400_thumb.jpg

Edited by PelajThailand