Hotel Near Victory Monument Or Further North?

ernst42

Century Park Hotel is the nearest large, affordable(ish) hotel to Victory Monument, rooms will be about 2,000 - 3,000 Baht a night in there. Other than that you've got the Pullman which is even closer but certainly not what you'd call "affordable". Supposedly pretty nice though. There's also the Ibis, which is similar price range to Century Park and just round the corner.

Further north, there are a few cheap and not-so-cheerful places near Ari Skytran station such as "My House" and "Novel Place".

Florida Hotel at Phayathai BTS, just one styop from Victory Monument.

From there as you walk towards Victory monument you will see Hotel 99. Actually a bunch of small "hotels" if you just follow the road.

Dont know how good there are but I can afford not to stay in those places.

Florida Hotel at Phayathai BTS, just one styop from Victory Monument.

From there as you walk towards Victory monument you will see Hotel 99. Actually a bunch of small "hotels" if you just follow the road.

Dont know how good there are but I can afford not to stay in those places.

The OP asked for hotels near Victory Monument or north of there - the hotels you've recommended are all south of Victory Monument. And Hotel 99 is a short time hotel, probably not what the OP was after either.

Hi,

I am looking for an affordable hotel near Victory Monument or north of there.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Ernie.

I always stay at V.P.Tower on Soi RangNam...1,000 baht per day...5 minute walk to Victory Monument BTS...They have a website vptower.com

Stoneman

Check Pradiphat Road, which is the first main road which runs west from Phahonyothin Road, just south of the Saphan Kwai BTS Station. There are several low - mid range hotels along there.

True. The Liberty hotel has rooms from around 700 including breakfast. Its an old G.I hotel with a small Statue of Liberty in the doorway. Its very authentic as the carpets and furniture are the original G.I. issue :o On the plus side, the beds are huge, the pillows soft and the sheets clean. There endeth the good news. Not too bad though for a night or two.