Rolls

Jockstar

I was asked by my gf what i wanted for breakie. So i thought about it. Maybe a bacon baguette with HP sauce. But then i thought. What i'd really love was a nice roll. You know the ones we get in the Uk from Greggs or any good bakers. Either soft or crispy. This would be awsome with bacon and Hp. So does anyone know of anywhere in BKK that i can buy these. I live around Lad Prao. Anywhere around there or wherever. I'm not looking for shitty burger buns. Anyone from the Uk will know what i mean.

I was asked by my gf what i wanted for breakie. So i thought about it. Maybe a bacon baguette with HP sauce. But then i thought. What i'd really love was a nice roll. You know the ones we get in the Uk from Greggs or any good bakers. Either soft or crispy. This would be awsome with bacon and Hp. So does anyone know of anywhere in BKK that i can buy these. I live around Lad Prao. Anywhere around there or wherever. I'm not looking for shitty burger buns. Anyone from the Uk will know what i mean.

You can get crispy rolls in carrefour, and french baguettes.

AH! Ya crack me up Axel. Did ya think that up yourself?  :o  :D  :D  :D

Jockstar, first thing that came to my mind when I saw your subject. :D

Then just couldn't stop it. (Address thanks to their web-page)

Btw: If you come downdown walk into "Bei Otto", No. 1 Sukhumvit Soi 20.

This guy has his own bakery in Bangkok for about 20 years. Visit the delicatessen there and have a look, buy a few different rolls, you might find something to your taste. Even Otto hails from the black forest and his best rolls IMHO are his laugen, (the same dough as used for brezels) he offers a great variety.

Although, I do know the guy quite well, I have no commercial intererests just for help put his link here: http://beiotto.com/

Btw: I myself prefer small baguettes I find in Villa, wife fills them up and serves

after heating in the oven.

AH! Ya crack me up Axel. Did ya think that up yourself?  :o  :D  :D  :D

Jockstar, first thing that came to my mind when I saw your subject. :D

Then just couldn't stop it. (Address thanks to their web-page)

Btw: If you come downdown walk into "Bei Otto", No. 1 Sukhumvit Soi 20.

This guy has his own bakery in Bangkok for about 20 years. Visit the delicatessen there and have a look, buy a few different rolls, you might find something to your taste. Even Otto hails from the black forest and his best rolls IMHO are his laugen, (the same dough as used for brezels) he offers a great variety.

Although, I do know the guy quite well, I have no commercial intererests just for help put his link here: http://beiotto.com/

Btw: I myself prefer small baguettes I find in Villa, wife fills them up and serves

after heating in the oven.

Yes, the rolls in Bei otto are fantastic. I once had a steak there and ended up eating more bread than steak. I didn't realise they had a deli there as well - i'll have to pop in and buy some.

5 star hotels often have a bakery with a real french pastry chef.

The Marroit on Sukhumvit may have the best shop in town I'll clue ya.