Kata Viewpoint Night Bandits

huggybear

MellowYellow reminds me of an unflushed Toilet.

And yet, 1000baht, you brag about going through there drunk and after hours.

So if I was to see a sign that said "No Swimming, Sharks sighted!!", and I went swimming anyway, wouldn't I deserve what I get?

Could it be that by driving through there, as you said before that you had, and came out unscathed, didn't you get what you deserve?

All entertainment has been lost in this forum.

~a~

Ya but see, we are not talking about swimming, and the ocean and sharks...im just saying that i disagree with you, that if someone gets mugged going through there that they deserve it?? how thick can ya be..also, i would like for you to clarify 'after hours'? didnt know a road had a closing time.

Wow todd,

I'm not sure I agree with the pepper spray either. But then again, I am not crazy enough to be caught dead on a cheap mini bike anyway. I can say this for Todd, he has a 1000cc Big Dog, so I don't think he would ever need the spray. My friend XXXXXX goes through there on a Big Camoflauged Honda Scooter, but he carries weapons on his bike because he is crazy and would love to tangle up with some jacked-up, mal-nurished Criminals. He goes and drives through there with no lights on at high speeds. He is insane and drives like he is running from the police.

Might I suggest a Jousting Lance for those of you too cheap to afford an appropriate means of transportation. Everyone has been scoulding me about my big bad ferocious pitts, and how one day I will get what I deserve. Now it makes sense.

I can't say that I am going to pity you when you ride by me in the back of the Ambulance because you were too tough to listen.

I whole heartedly agree with Todd, in that if you go there, and they get you, you deserve it.

I bet your friend's wear bandanna's as well.Where do they think they are Still In Nam.I think I would rather meet up with a couple of Thai's than these idiots.

Jeez this Island sure does attract some <deleted>.

~a~

Edited by starkey_rich

QUOTE (amanda76 @ 2008-11-30 22:23:38)

Wow todd,

I'm not sure I agree with the pepper spray either. But then again, I am not crazy enough to be caught dead on a cheap mini bike anyway. I can say this for Todd, he has a 1000cc Big Dog, so I don't think he would ever need the spray. My friend XXXXXX goes through there on a Big Camoflauged Honda Scooter, but he carries weapons on his bike because he is crazy and would love to tangle up with some jacked-up, mal-nurished Criminals. He goes and drives through there with no lights on at high speeds. He is insane and drives like he is running from the police.

Might I suggest a Jousting Lance for those of you too cheap to afford an appropriate means of transportation. Everyone has been scoulding me about my big bad ferocious pitts, and how one day I will get what I deserve. Now it makes sense.

I can't say that I am going to pity you when you ride by me in the back of the Ambulance because you were too tough to listen.

I whole heartedly agree with Todd, in that if you go there, and they get you, you deserve it.

I bet your friend's wear bandanna's as well.Where do they think they are Still In Nam.I think I would rather meet up with a couple of Thai's than these idiots.

Jeez this Island sure does attract some <deleted>.

~a~[ quote]

:o

Edited by 1000baht

Wow todd,

Hundreds of times, the potential was there, you just got lucky. But you seem to me like a real adventurer 1000baht so best of luck to you.

As far as trying to spray someone with mace while riding? I think it would be fairly easy (considering I have seen farangs smoking, drinking, and chatting on the cell) being that if that stuff so much as touches your skin you are screwed. But by all means Cowboy, bang out those cc's. See how far that gets you.

Haha, you really dont like me do you?! I whole heartdly disagree with you that if your there and they get you , you deserve it. Pit Bulls rock!!

1000baht post 2370915

the Rawai [or bor lor ]community police , should be informed of any incidences

and they do patrol the area, but budgets are down. It Is In Thailands/ Rawais interest that this continuing problem is solved but still there are attacks two this week in bar area , and break ins . and a total disinterest by bib my m8 lost all his kit for his online job zilch chalong area

came over the hill from kata late last night . got to say its scary in ones mind,

and i hate the terror these people create there are more lights on the roadway. than befor just a few dark spots but still there is this feeling , have to bite back soon riley76