Income For Retirement Visa

I will be 64 in February 2009 and will receive my full pension from Feb 2010. Here is my question I hope somone out there will have an answer. I have to renew my Retirement Visa in July 2009. When I go to the immigration or to the British Embassy for verification letter will I be able to take into account the pension I will receive from Feb 2010 to July 2010 as part of my income for the 800000 baht yearly income? Any replies will be gratefully received!

I would have thought that it was a question as to what the Embassy will accept as proof of income.

As you will have no documentation of receiving any pension at the time, you may have a problem.

You are going to have to ask them.

Give a ring or E Mail.

I will be 64 in February 2009 and will receive my full pension from Feb 2010. Here is my question I hope somone out there will have an answer. I have to renew my Retirement Visa in July 2009. When I go to the immigration or to the British Embassy for verification letter will I be able to take into account the pension I will receive from Feb 2010 to July 2010 as part of my income for the 800000 baht yearly income? Any replies will be gratefully received!

The UK Embassy wants 3 months of bank statements or proof of pension.

If you can provide pension or income paperwork showing you will be receiving a certain amount froma certaain date the Embassy should be able to take it into account for the income letter. It would only be fair to take into consideration the amounts you would be entitled to between August 2009 and July 2010

Send them an e-mail, you might have to wait but they do reply.

I would have thought that it was a question as to what the Embassy will accept as proof of income.

As you will have no documentation of receiving any pension at the time, you may have a problem.

You are going to have to ask them.

Give a ring or E Mail.

Yes i have documentation. I have my pension forcast from the UK pensions, how much and what date it will be paid.