Left 4 Dead Lan Shop

Payno

Hi All,

Does anybody know of any lan shops in downtown bangkok with left 4 dead? My internet is too laggy to play online here and I have a bunch of old friends coming in for winter vacation who would love to rehash some old lanshop times.

Please let me know of any places.

I doubt you'll find one. Most only seem to have the old CS, I've never seen a shop with CS Source or Team Fortress 2.

By the way, is Left 4 Dead available retail in Bangkok yet? I'd rather get the cheap Thai version instead of the Steam version.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Does anybody know of any lan shops in downtown bangkok with left 4 dead? My internet is too laggy to play online here and I have a bunch of old friends coming in for winter vacation who would love to rehash some old lanshop times.

what a ridiculous idiotic post in times like these

Hi All,

Its a computer game!

I don't see anything wrong with the post, unless you suggest everyone in the world stops enjoying themselves for some reason.

Hi All,

A guy wants a lanny playing a new game with his mates? Please define how idiotic that is, and what are "times like these"? Better to be inside than out tbh. You are of course allowed to gather your smoking jacket, pipe and slippers whilst you construct your reply. And don't forget to put the terrier out for walkies before it's too late.

Hi All,

Well trolled sir. Considering this was posted before the current situation.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI Zest (the computer game retailer here) informed me that Left For Dead is having a hard time being distributed in Thailand.

After the GTA incident earlier in the year the government are claiming that L4D is too violent... but Zest were hopeful that it will be in shops in January... here's hoping..