Thai Seafood Restaurant Out Jomtien Beach

Jingthing

Today there was a profile of a fairly new Thai customer oriented seafood restaurant, way out Jomtien Beach Road, past Soi Chayapruek, but not as far as the two at the end of the road. It is a large place also with a sushi bar. Howard did one of his restaurant profiles on the place talking to a farang owner and it looked good. They have a website as well. I wanted to look them up but forgot the name. Anyone know the name of this place? Its a romanized Thai name.

Thanks, it does look quite good if not overly slick and commercial. Are the prices OK (they don't show them on the site)? I would imagine being so slick the service is probably better than those places at the good food/bad service places at the end of the road.

• 1 month later...

I've been there 3 times now. I hate seafood but i went there with my gf as it's relly romantic. The non-seafood dishes were great and she said the fish was really good too. The cabbage dish is recommended.

there is a guy, (owner?) that comes around the tables serenading and does requests. He mixes Thai with english and is quite good. I can't remember the prices but if it was exspensive i would not have gone back!

Nidge.