After Seeking Advice For Weeks On Vista Wireless Problems

Sabum

I fixed my super slow wireless internet on my Vista 64 bit pc, I formatted and reinstalled xp and now its nice and fast.

The reason Im even bothering to post this is in case anyone else tries to setup a wireless pci card on a vista pc. The problem is most pci cards arent truly supported yet, there might even be a driver if you look hard enough online but the problem I had was the linksys wireless networking program that came with my card was not vista compatible. So Vista was in charge of the network and it made it so slow it was barely usable. When I installed xp I was able to install the linksys networking software and it set the wireless network up properly and it has no problems whatsoever now. I have been looking online for weeks and kept reading the same complaints from tons of people. Wireless on vista pc's is crap... not to mention 75% of my programs were incompatible with Vista... STILL... even after all this time.

So I'd like to send out a big F U to Bill Gates, Vista is beautiful, but doesnt work. Unfortunately now my 8 gigs of ram is no longer recognised as XP only sees 4 and only uses 2 per program.......