Koh Kradan Island, Andaman Sea, New Resort

kalumevillage

Hi all,

I just want to advice that we are opening a new resort on the beatiful island of koh kradan in the Trang province, we will provide simple and medium accomodations (bamboo bungalow and wooden cottages) just an hour south of Krabi. This fantastic province hasn't been assaulted from the mass tourist yet and is fullfilled of natural threasures.

Come to visit us:

search "kalume kradan" on GOOGLE!

Hi all,

I just want to advice that we are opening a new resort on the beatiful island of koh kradan in the Trang province, we will provide simple and medium accomodations (bamboo bungalow and wooden cottages) just an hour south of Krabi. This fantastic province hasn't been assaulted from the mass tourist yet and is fullfilled of natural threasures.

Come to visit us:

search "kalume kradan" on GOOGLE!

it is not necessary to show design plans but it would be good to know if there is a shower or bathroom in the huts you only mention fan and toilet.Do you have warm water?How many huts do tou have?

Hallo,

the website is under costruction and the village also! anyway we have 15 bamboo bungalows and 5 wooden cottages, the villas shown in the website are not ready yet to be rented. Any room with toilet has shower. The customers of the cheap rooms without toilet (only 5 mostly dedicated to backpackers) are provided with a big an clean common toilet structure with separated showers. We do not have hot water right now, but il will be soon activated the hot water production from the sun.

The resort will be operative for 15 december. First room booked is on 17. we will have a nice end of the year party. JOIN US!

feel free to ask me any info.

fabrizio

[email protected]

Edited by kalumevillage

• 1 month later...

So, will construction continue into the months of Jan and Feb? I wonder about the noise factor of on-going building...

Any restaurants other than yours? Is your Thai food really, really good? (Don't want to go inland for a good meal :o )

Kayak available to rent?

Are there motos available to rent? Dirt roads/trails?

Any other places of interest on the island?

What new developments have there been since your last post, please?

Lastly, from where would I hail a boat to get to Koh Kraden? May pay you a visit if building is not in full swing and noisy! :D

Thanks!

• 8 months later...