Finding A Nice Intelligent Thai Girl To Marry

venturalaw

Maybe I should go on my own. It is a little scary going that far alone.

indeed go alone we no it is a scary world out there but thailand is one of the safest countrys i have been too.

i always travel alone does not take long to find drinking buddies,do a few days bangkok stay nana hotel,the sight after 1 am in front of nana plaza worth the trip alone. :D

then go on to pattaya,you cant go wrong here the is an abundance of girls here,,,,yes i no they are mostly bar girls at least you no what you are getting :o

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of advise here but no leads, so here you go.

She is in Chiang Mai

" I m 3rd year student in Business English degree.I can speak every perfect English but i didn't speak much to foriegners.Recently, i have been teahcing THAI for months now.I found myself enjoy teaching so much.SO MAINLY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FRIEND AND A STUDENT IN THE SAME TIME.I don't want to charge a friend but u must understand i need to live my life so I OFFER A PRIVATE CLASS AT YOUR PLACE START AT 120 BHT..I COME TO YOU..OR IF YOU COME TO ME I CHARGE 100 BHT FOR ONLY ONE PERSON..."YOU WILL GET MORE THAN YOU EXPECT"..CALL:YOK 06-1833835 .  "

Whoops, I have just noticed that it does not say this is a female.

Anyway the email is [email protected] if anyone is interested

l

Sorry to quote again but the edit button does not appear on this posting

I recognize that email... she's a sweet girl.

Personally it all sounds a bit to glib for me....

Agree. But it's fun, actually. The ones getting scammed will just get what they deserve, lol.

In fact, if I had the time and inclination, I'd set up such a scam as well. Lure the losers in, take their money and leave them with nothing. Ingenious! :o:D

He and his family gets a free trip to Thailand every month courtesy of your money.
Yep. Six grand per capita, not a bad paycheck... and all one has to do for it is just collect pics of Thai girls, get a few buds in to pose as "previous customers" who will reassure the gullible morons that they really get a great deal, and there you go.

I agree whole-heartedly.... thinking of starting my own in the same light:

www.GullibleFarangsLookingForWivesInAMeatMarket.com

but I'd only charge $5,950 to undercut the competition....

Personally it all sounds a bit to glib for me....

Agree. But it's fun, actually. The ones getting scammed will just get what they deserve, lol.

In fact, if I had the time and inclination, I'd set up such a scam as well. Lure the losers in, take their money and leave them with nothing. Ingenious! :o:D

He and his family gets a free trip to Thailand every month courtesy of your money.
Yep. Six grand per capita, not a bad paycheck... and all one has to do for it is just collect pics of Thai girls, get a few buds in to pose as "previous customers" who will reassure the gullible morons that they really get a great deal, and there you go.

Polo, Begs, it that you?

I am a thai woman , I have a office job,  export thai foods,

I stay alone at an apartment near pratunam,

I looks like chinese skin  but big eye, slender,

I broke up with ex-boyfriend and now looking for new boyfriend,

Cool.... meet Lookingforwife. Now you two can get married and end this neverending thread. He has $6000 USD. Enjoy. :o

cv

I am a thai woman , I have a office job,  export thai foods,

I stay alone at an apartment near pratunam,

I looks like chinese skin  but big eye, slender,

I broke up with ex-boyfriend and now looking for new boyfriend,

nancyy.... I don't think you will be waiting long :o

Post a pic. :D

She did. C&P the url of her avatar into another window. There she is.

nancyy~

You know there's loads of lonely white dudes lurking this thread thinking about you but want to know more like...

How much do you weigh?

Can you cook? (asked before) & most especially...how much do you have in the bank??? :o

Decent Thai girls are everywhere. You will meet them when you less expect. If you are looking for a well-educated decent Thai girl. I suggest you go to a uni canteen in a university or a cafe by a university area... like Rangsit uni or even Siam Center where lots of uni students hang out. This will guaranteee that you will meet a well educated one, but you will have to find out whether she is a decent one or not.

If you have a good Thai friend. Why not ask him/her to scan her...When a Thai see a Thai, they can pretty much tell you a bit about her in a blink! My friends often show me a Thai girl's picture and ask me what I think about her. I do want to presume her just by looking at her picture, but a picture tells thousand words.. I might be wrong, but it is always best to know what a Thai thinks of the others. At least, they will be able to tell if she/he is a normal girl, a prostitue or even a transvestite which some farangs can not tell untill the bed scence comes!You can always find out about her by hanging out with her later if you like. Use your common sense! :D

You can even go to a shopping mall and look for a girl that seems to be a decent one. Arrr...It might sound a bit dodgy, but never try, you never know..and if she is not the one, you can just say good bye..there is no big deal. Try not to sleep with her before you are sure that she is the one and you are willing to take this responsibilty. Things change after you have slept with her..you know.

Thai girls tend to be shy when approached by a farang in a public place. But, they are interested to have a conversation with you (If they can speak English). So,do not be shy,...youknow how to impress her. It will be some kind of awkwardness... :o but, you will be alright.

For those you say that Thai women are money grabbers..please, think before you act...unless you are a bird brian.

Good luck ! :D

thai women studying for post-graduate degrees in western countries - would those be the ones working as prostitutes in order to finance 'college-fees'?

Seriously, are you that idiotic?

Seriously, are you that idiotic?

i'm sure those thai women on scholarships, company funded post grad education,dual citizens with student loans, family paid tuition etc..... would disagree.

Joe;

Cant agree enough, all you need to do is pick up a "Sydney" paper and look for yourself. Get up into the North, Northwes and West of Sydney, ###### they are doing dome course in some rediculous subject. If you think I am wrong look for yourself.

If you can speak a bit of Thai in these "Establishments" well think for yourself. You also hear the same story from people from other countries.

Myself in the B-L Club, I refused to empoy them, they in some ways were worse than heroin users, not sure exactly why, just their behaviour.

Berfore you flame my the B-L Club was in Kings X in Sydney and on average (2 year) we had a bit over 46 girls working at any given tme. We never had users, sympathy gils or ex-crims working. And we had "Special"people make sure of that.