Chaos In Bangkok

yadetout

As now they are in the most important place for one's country, the whole world is watching them... This is no good in this critical times. Adding to the financial crisis, Foreign countries will rather look somewhere else to invest their beloved money...and regarding the tourism, I already start to hear people changing their plan to go to Vietnam for instance.

Edited by yadetout

I hope the government can gather up 100,000 plus police force with paddy wagons (mobile lockups), move into Sawanaphum and arrest the lot of them. Take a look, they are just sheep following there guru leaders. What they dont realise is in any western country they would be treated as criminals at best or terrorists at worst for holding an international airport hostage.

Arrest the lot of them before the red shirts retaliate with violent force. They have gathered at Chiangmai International Airport already.

Even the Tourist Police is helping travelers to get out from the mess. This is going to an other step as it deeply touches the heart of the international gate entry of Thailand.

I can a little bit understand arguments from each sides but doing this surely put the PAD on the wrong path.

Edited by yadetout

The Tourist view from inside the airport!!

Don't post misleading headers - the initial fighting is from Vibhavadi, the taxi center, and not from the airport.

Sorrythen and thank you for your relevant comment, I meant the point of view of the mother at 2min45sec :o

• 3 months later...
I hope the government can gather up 100,000 plus police force with paddy wagons (mobile lockups), move into Sawanaphum and arrest the lot of them. Take a look, they are just sheep following there guru leaders. What they dont realise is in any western country they would be treated as criminals at best or terrorists at worst for holding an international airport hostage.

Arrest the lot of them before the red shirts retaliate with violent force. They have gathered at Chiangmai International Airport already.

I agree with you but this is thailand, scewed up country with no real direction, country has gone downhill when thaksin left........this country needs to seriously consider its future, with all the changes with the politcal landscape, investment laws., most people outside look at thailand as a joke....

Edited by AsiaMB

I agree with you but this is thailand, scewed up country with no real direction, country has gone downhill when thaksin left........this country needs to seriously consider its future, with all the changes with the politcal landscape, investment laws., most people outside look at thailand as a joke....

Thats been true for decades.... this just adds to the "Joke"