Double Dd

fredfromalaska

i have a tgf. she wants double d's if you know what i mean. she says all the office girls are getting them, she doesnt want to feel left out.

can someone help with doctor recommendations and cost, etc.

funny thing is she wont tell me where her office is, i want to check out the other workers.

:o:D:D

i have a tgf. she wants double d's if you know what i mean. she says all the office girls are getting them, she doesnt want to feel left out.

funny thing is she wont tell me where her office is, i want to check out the other workers.

What is that?

If it is something you can't post please PM it.

:o:D:D

Most of the "office girls" I've met use Pratunam Clinic.

I think if you walk into Sukhumvit Soi 4, and take the first left, turn right and up the stairs and follow the walkway to the back you might find her office. :o:D

It's been alluded to above...but more directly here.... I think you might begin to worry a bit about a Thai "GF" who refuses to show/tell you where she works.... Ya think she might have something to hide????

Besides, I think most Thai women would look freakish sporting a pair of DDs.... Their body shape and size just don't fit with that. Believe me, if "many" Thai women were doing it, I would have certainly noticed it by now.... :o

Dump her ASAP. She is milking you. Once she has double D's, you will have more competition.

Anyone who could be so vain as to go through so much pain (in order to look more "attractive") must be willing to pay for such a procedure themself.

Edited by toybits

Double D? are you sure its not a bloke?

:o

Yeah, I reckon it is, hence my earlier post, re Sukhumvit Soi 4.

I think the OP should post some pics, and then we can give him some more advice.

Edited by mrtoad

i not saying your gf from any of the patpong hang out ,

but when i used to hang out there ,

those girl is alway saying how there con their Slly farang Bf into investing their Cosmestic made over .

and the prize is alway a boobs job . then come the nose and eyes.

i wonder beside Ah go go dancer who need to show off their boobs - what kinda job have worker all with DOuble DD

soon she will tell you to invest in a overall sex change operation to cut off her Dicky

Edited by Ta22

I believe it refers to bra cup size, i.e. she wants him to pay for Breast Augmentation.

Other issues aside, a double D on a Thai body frame is ridiculous, will look totally unnatural and give her a backache!

Thanks!

The top place in Thailand is the hospital on Charoensi Road in Bang Plad (about 400 meters from the Rama 7 bridge). This is where women get augmented, men get changed into women, and just about anything else. This place has been shown on Discovery Health Channel numerous times.

The top place in Thailand is the hospital on Charoensi Road in Bang Plad (about 400 meters from the Rama 7 bridge). This is where women get augmented, men get changed into women, and just about anything else. This place has been shown on Discovery Health Channel numerous times.

Yanhee Hospital.

I wouId taIk to your gf carefuIIy about making such a big decision. Its not Iike getting a fiIIing, which might sound patronising, but seems to me many peopIe view pIastic surgery Iike that these days. She couId have a Iot of compIications during as weII as afterwards. PIus most impIants (especiaIIy if on a smaII frame) often Iook Iike two hard baIIs stuck onto the chest. I have a Thai femaIe friend who had impIants done some months ago, and she is happy, but wears a bra 24/7 at present because she says they hurt. She asked to feeI what "reaI" ones feIt Iike (and i dont mean in a groping here, ok. I mean curiousity, and wishing to know in a respectfuI manner), so i Iet her. We were both surprised by the differences. I suppose maybe its because her impIants are stiII reIativeIy new, but they feIt quite hard to me, and her skin seems tight. Im happy for her, but I think she shouId have gone with a more modest size (and she went with a D, not a DD), which i think wouId have been more naturaI for her. Ask your gf to think very carefuIIy pIease, about size and getting it done at aII, its a reaIIy big decison.

..and btw, not every Thai girI who wants impIants works in a bar! :o

Good Iuck to her.