"unoffical" Thai Visa Piss Up

ThaiPauly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~

A gathering of very fine folks for sure - I enjoy the opportunity to put more faces to names. I must have had a wonderful time since I didn't get home til 3am (apologies to my passengers).

The 29th? I should be able to recover by then but, alas, ThaiPauly will not attend - I finally tired of his crap and left him lying face-down in the moat.

BTW, Jammers is having an anniversary party with a buffet and the works on the 28th.

Nice to meet you, Jockstar - I never understood a word you said but we shared some smiles.

Dustbin

~

A gathering of very fine folks for sure - I enjoy the opportunity to put more faces to names. I must have had a wonderful time since I didn't get home til 3am (apologies to my passengers).

The 29th? I should be able to recover by then but, alas, ThaiPauly will not attend - I finally tired of his crap and left him lying face-down in the moat.

BTW, Jammers is having an anniversary party with a buffet and the works on the 28th.

Nice to meet you, Jockstar - I never understood a word you said but we shared some smiles.

Dustbin

:D

Yep, geat night, cheers chaps. Managed to get home at an earthly hour and also wake up on one for once. :o

Look forward to the next meet :D

:o

That could work! The TV crowd should get out more instead of fretting over water.

~

Dustbin

Apart from that ...what a great night...come back soon Jock (and Ellie)

I don't blame Dustbin.....I talk rubbish twice as fast when I am three sheets to the wind, I havn't a clue how many sheets I was up to when we finally called it a night. :D

Small wonder he pushed me into the moat :o

I had to have a day off from doing nothing yesterday just to recover !

Good to see such a good turnout for an unofficial TV Do :D

Dustbin

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Don't worry Dustoff, the only thing harder to understand than a drunk Scotsman is a drunk Irishman :o