Gas Barbeque

Bruc

I live as I choose. That means different things have different priorities. As far as the Thailand map, the one that was offered from Garmin is no longer available and the memory card it comes on will not fit my main GPS. I have three Garmins but can only use one at a time. I paid 17,500 baht for my gas grill with the optional thermometer installed. I also have a 550,000 baht tractor that I don't need and can't justify but I like toys. I also have a car, a truck and a motorbike. Just because I waste money doesn't mean I will drive a 300 kilometer round trip for a block of cheese or anything else imported. It all depends on what is important to you. Imported food is not on my priority list.

I just brought over two Weber bbq grills..propane as well....just go to www.bbqthai.com , go to their location off Suk, unscrew your hose from your grill (same size as what they sell at that bbq store..where they sell aussie bbq grills) and u can buy a new hose and fixture that works for the thai propane tank requirements. Cost me about 1500 baht...works beautifully. Hope this helps....it was easy. :o

Sorry If i miss under stood you is there a weber agent in thailand I am after the weber summit its about 4600 sing down here what are thet in LOS

Hi,

Just thought I would follow up on some of the comments here, some of which seem a bit misleading (one in particular, but I mention no names).

I just bought a "Stainless Steel Master Deluxe" bbq from Quik-Fire. I asked them to install a thermometer in the lid, which they gladly did for me. The service provided by Doc and Sawitta has been exceptional, and the bbq itself not only works a treat, but is a thing of beauty - good quality stainless steel, excellent welds, good design. I am sure the thing will outlast me. I have now ordered a half-griddle for it.

After I took delivery, Doc even phoned me to check that everything was working ok and that I was happy.

This is a business and product I would whole-heartedly recommend - and no, I am not associated with them in any way, nor did I know them before I ordered the bbq.

Is it a lot of money? To me it is. Is it expensive? No. Quality doesn't come cheap.

Cheers,

Mike