Air Asia

duchovny

I changed mine at the airport in Chiang Mai yesterday, but they said if i wanted my money back it would take 30 days to go to a bank account, so i changed the dates on the tickets and of course it was more expensive as i had booked my first tickets a month before and now we are only 3 days before so it cost me 500thb per ticket, i feel a little robbed. but such is life...TIT

AirAsia hotline staff said the tickets can hold for 3months. They told me refund will not be in full, admin fee will be deducted. Fund will be refunded back to the credit card bank within 30 days.

I decided for a refund, otherwise, I may end up paying extra for the next flight booking.

I am booked on a return flight to Bangers soon with AirAsia.

It doesn't look like I'll be going.

What is AirAsia doing about refunds/date changes?

Air asia is okay for short hops but long Haul? No thanks take out your calculator if you have to and the difference will be rarely more than a hundred bucks compared to any of the majors

don't forget shit wine at $6

AirAsia is offically a crap airline to me now! I was booked on the 26th Nov to Shenzhen, been ringing AirAsia every day (as they couldn't/wouldn't automatically put me on next flight) to go on the next flight until they knew when Bkk airport would open. Ok, on hold about an hour or so costs about Baht100 each day. Not their fault, so i put up with it, at least they answered the phone eventually! Kept asking about Utapao and they said we can only operate out of Suvarnbhumi. Yesterday they say Bkk airport is closed until 5th, first available flight is 5th. Of course i was elated last night that the airport was opening on 5th and i could salvage some of my trip. I ring tonight just to confirm flight and they say Cancelled, no flights to Shenzhen until 7th! Not only that, i find out that there was a flight out of Utapao to Shenzhen today! They have my email and mobile but couldn't be bothered to contact me. Anyway i know it useless to whinge about it but i am feeling pretty frustrated as was supposed to be on a course in China and will only have 4 days instead of 14. Besides i just had a beer and i don't drink! Bloody AirAsia is turning me into an alcoholic!!! :o