Subject: Hamburgers, Etc.

Nienke

He absolute adores them. Although, he normally eats his own food, he certainly won't say no to hotdogs, steak, ribs, chicken, or any other kind of meaty treat.

He would love to enjoy his hamburger, hotdogs, steak, ribs, chicken, or any other kind of meaty treat together with some one, a couple or a family who is willing to offer him a permanent stay at their home.

Mydy, dumped by his former owners, together with a little pug that was named Mai Ao. Not the best names to give to anyone with two or 4 legs. Not so sure about 6 or 8 legged ones, though.

Mai Ao is placed already and renamed to Frank, now Mydy.

Who oh who is interested to adopt a Golden Retriever male, neutered, of a little over 2 years old. He's an absolute sweet heart and is so willing to do the things right for you. Not difficult at all. A good uncle for the pups, excellent companion for your female golden or what ever other breed or mix-breed. Although, he is not a dominant dog he doesn't like it when a male tries to dominate him.

Good with children. Dunno about cats, but as he is so willing to please I don't see much problems there.

Here a (not so fantastic) pic of Mydy:

post-27646-1228041563_thumb.jpg

If you are interested, please, send me a pm or call LuckyDogs: zero eight nine nine nine seven eight one four six.

Nienke

I met the wonderful Mydy when I visited Lucky Dogs this week. Wow - he could love you to death :o

I already have my hands full with my beautiful Bangkaew cross. Otherwise, I would have grabbed Mydy or maybe that should be let him grab me - and probably lick me senseless . Can't understand how he's still waiting...... someone is going to be very lucky when they take this lovely fellah home.