How Come Nobody Is Wearing Yellow On Monday?

dave9988

Where are you located? Here in Chiang Mai nobody is wearing yellow anymore, but I can imagine people still wear it in Bangkok?

it used to be on monday all you saw was yellow... now today, i did a rough count eating lunch and it was a good 1/15-20 wearing yellow and that does not account for office workers who had no choice in the matter....

Where are you located? Here in Chiang Mai nobody is wearing yellow anymore, but I can imagine people still wear it in Bangkok?

it used to be on monday all you saw was yellow... now today, i did a rough count eating lunch and it was a good 1/15-20 wearing yellow and that does not account for office workers who had no choice in the matter....

I cant believe you did that while you were eating lunch :o

In the same vein... why doesn't anyone wear "Kick Me" signs any more?

Hilarious. If you wrote a blog I would read it.

By the way, I see you are member # 65,937. My wife informs me that this is a very auspicious number. Yes, she is Thai.

-NG :o

Here in Chiang Mai my Thai co workers have informed me that the local government has banned the wearing of red or yellow shirts. Any other colors, fine. Also got a memo from my son's international school informing us not to dress the kids in either red or yellow during these days.

Seems like a great idea to me...bravo to the local authorities for actually taking a step which may help local people stay alive and out of needless fights.

I heard if folks are for Peace, love & harmony, they should wear tight white T shirts.

I'm all for it.

Saw loads of paunchy middle aged guys wearing the exact same thing in Pattaya the other day. Maybe there are there for a love in? :o

I still see plenty of people wearing pink shirts on Tuesdays. After 3 years of wearing yellow and the PAD protests, the yellow shirts aren't sanuk anymore.

Initially, I thought the different coloured shirts were a tool to assist people to know which day of the week it was.