Long Live The King!

Buckwheat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one occasion where all Thais and farangs, from different walk of life and political alliances can put their differences aside and all together pass on their sincerest wishes of Happy Birthday to the beloved King Bhumibol Adulyadej. Long live the King!

king.jpg

Aplologies, as my first language is not English, but I would like to wish the Great King of Thailand a Happy Birthday Wish, and say how much I respect he way he has taken care of his loyal subjects over the past 7 days of airport closure, thank you! From the bottom of my heart.

It is wonderul now that the airports can open again and peoples from many lands can once again flood to this great country, bringing wealth and prosperity to this great land. Thank you and Happy Birthday!

Edited by Underdog

A very Happy Birthday your Royal Majesty.

Having travelled the world I can honestly say that there are no Monarchs as loved by their people as you and Her Majesty the Queen. You are the Father and Mother of this Nation, and I pray that you enjoy good health and happiness in the coming year. Thank you for everything you have done for your people.

If His Majesty's illness keeps him away from tomorrows celebrations then so be it. A full recovery is the most important thing as the Thai people need his spiritual guidance more than ever in the coming year.

From me and my family, heartfelt best wishes and ever lasting respect.

Long Live The King!