Shopping Plaza @ Buddy Beer, Lamai

Just seen they are starting to put up the shop signs for the new Buddy Shopping Plaza...

I note there is going to be a coffee world :o ..... kinda feel sorry for the Thai who has been building his new coffee shop just up the road those....

Have not had a real chance to stop there and see what else is going in...

any body care to add???

I noticed that too, but Coffee World is so expensive, I would be willing to bet that the Thai coffee shop will be two thirds or half the price. Toga is expensive at 85 baht a cup. Coffee World charge extra so you can have it the way that you like it. I guess at 70 baht to the pound they aren't expensive, but when it was down at 50 you are nearly paying English prices :o

The manager of the complex told me it is going to be a Starbucks...

well god help the complex then if the manager thinks it is a starbucks when there is a sign outside the shop that clearly says ' Coffee World '

it is next door but 1 to Bangkok Bank.......

The manager of the complex told me it is going to be a Starbucks...

well god help the complex then if the manager thinks it is a starbucks when there is a sign outside the shop that clearly says ' Coffee World '

it is next door but 1 to Bangkok Bank.......

good one more shopping plaza, will c how many stupid people will lose money again :o

Just seen they are starting to put up the shop signs for the new Buddy Shopping Plaza...

I note there is going to be a coffee world :o ..... kinda feel sorry for the Thai who has been building his new coffee shop just up the road those....

Have not had a real chance to stop there and see what else is going in...

any body care to add???

don't worry too much...coffee world will go out of business there too just like at BIG C a few weeks ago. tourism already sucked here and now we are entering a world wide depression...buddy shop will have none....give it 12 months...then...ghost-town, sure....like many places on Samui and MANY more to come, sure.

well i did go to the restaurant at Buddies the other sunday, and it was dead, but not dead because of tourism ( alot of the local thais eat and drink there ) but because they had increased there prices by 50 % ! .....

Thai Marketing, you gotta love it ! ... if i doubt, or the market looks like a mess, hey increase your prices, more customers will surly come :o