Where To Buy Building Materials

JimmyGreaves

Just drive out any of the sois from about 6 to 115 and see about all the unfinished bui9ldings and buy from them at a discount! Also, you might call a few builders and see jhow many unfinished houses theuy have to get rid of materials..... What ever you do make sure you pay upon delivery and they have security untill the materials are used!

Just drive out any of the sois from about 6 to 115 and see about all the unfinished bui9ldings and buy from them at a discount! Also, you might call a few builders and see jhow many unfinished houses theuy have to get rid of materials..... What ever you do make sure you pay upon delivery and they have security untill the materials are used!

Your having a laugh. Look on the main drag, building building and more building. Ok some builders have stopped but I doubt they have stockpiled materials.

Your having a laugh. Look on the main drag, building building and more building. Ok some builders have stopped but I doubt they have stockpiled materials.

Please note that I said, being more specific that to say drive out, drive west on the sois......

Certainly there is alot of building on Petch... ( I assume you were referting to the main street thre town)

You might also try to special order items from unemployed building workers. there are many of them waiting to serve you!

Please note that I said, being more specific that to say drive out, drive west on the sois......

Certainly there is alot of building on Petch... ( I assume you were referting to the main street thre town)

You might also try to special order items from unemployed building workers. there are many of them waiting to serve you!

wanke_r!

Can anyone recommend a fair priced builders merchants in HH or Cha Am.

Need a house load of CPAC/Qcon or superblocks 3000-5000 blocks

I see you haven't gotten a lot of serious answers. There are some Thai places (best ones I know of in Hua Hin) on the road to Palau falls. If you cross the horrible railroad intersection, then go past "G" supermarket and turn right. At the "Y" with the canal road follow the road left and you will begin to see them. There is a cement place on the left almost immediately and then further up the road there is a cluster of Thai hardware and building supply places on the right side. We used those but mostly we went to Pranburi and Tha Yang as there are lots of places in both and the materials there are generally cheaper than in Hua Hin.

I see you haven't gotten a lot of serious answers. There are some Thai places (best ones I know of in Hua Hin) on the road to Palau falls. If you cross the horrible railroad intersection, then go past "G" supermarket and turn right. At the "Y" with the canal road follow the road left and you will begin to see them. There is a cement place on the left almost immediately and then further up the road there is a cluster of Thai hardware and building supply places on the right side. We used those but mostly we went to Pranburi and Tha Yang as there are lots of places in both and the materials there are generally cheaper than in Hua Hin.

I have been there before-good place and they have just about everything

I have been there before-good place and they have just about everything

Yes, and if you're talking about the big Thai hardware store on the right side (name something like "Tawan" or "Tavorn" I think, they also have a stack of catalogs so that if you don't find what you're looking for in the store, but can find it in a catalog, they will order it from Bangkok and have it for you in a few days. There is usually a lady in there sitting at a desk down the main aisle who speaks English and will produce the catalogs or other help you need.