Will The Next Pm Survive For Long?

apetley

2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days

Who really cares ??? No one really knows who is running the country, and if this was a democracy then the recent events of the last week would not have happened...

After what has happened to the stranded passengers, do u think they give a hoot??

Edited by ozinthailand

thailands next PM????? (has prior experience in dealing with terrorists) :o

You must be kidding me. The experts here say PAD are peaceful protesters. They are not terrorists.

Funny.....I dont remember mentioning PAD in my previous post......there you go again reading between the lines, adding 2 + 2 and getting 63 again.

You must be kidding me. The experts here say PAD are peaceful protesters. They are not terrorists.

NO yr KIDDING, THE PAD ARE TERRORISTS, because we in the LAND OF SMILES, doesnt mean holding a country to ransom is not a terrorist act, in ANY OTHER COUNTRY, they would have a bullet in their head ! thats the least they deserve !

Think this time will last - depends on how things are implemented now in the aftermath of this all!

Wouldn't make sense if they let go again, as Chalerm is already a Nominee, barnharn makes no secret about his intentions, it would just jump start another cycle....

Don't think so, that this is gonna get to let happen again and again and again.... old win in new bottle schemes .... HOPE this is over now!

What ever it takes to NOT to let this happen again...they couldn't finish at the target, someone will be very, very upset in Dubai...working on Plan B

Funny.....I dont remember mentioning PAD in my previous post......there you go again reading between the lines, adding 2 + 2 and getting 63 again.

You mentioned "terrorists" in your post.