Pats Pies Pattaya

liching21

i sometimes walk right by that shop on my way home (west side of 3rd road) late in the afternoon

anyway it was usually open, last i remember, even though the abandoned tuk-tuk outside looks

like it's seen better days. you want me to tie a note to a rock and lob it in the entranceway? :o

I have a confession. I've never eaten a proper English pie. May have to venture

onto the premises to solve this soap-opera. The suspense is unbearable. :o

I used to go there on a weekly basis but no more, not many people go there now and the pies spend a lot of time in the fridge and the last two times they have been awful, shame really, as Pat is a very warm lady and shes just trying to make a living

I used to go there on a weekly basis but no more, not many people go there now and the pies spend a lot of time in the fridge and the last two times they have been awful, shame really, as Pat is a very warm lady and shes just trying to make a living

How long is it since you were there? I'm only asking because I heard that Pat died quite a while ago - hope it's not true.

How long is it since you were there? I'm only asking because I heard that Pat died quite a while ago - hope it's not true.

not been in for 3 months but I hope that shes not dead, as she is a great lady! I know she had a stroke or something about 5 years ago but not heard anything about this.

I am very happy to report that Pat is alive and well; I saw her on Monday. Chard spends a lot of time on business in Bangkok. As for the quality of the pies:Lemel I think you are being very unfair. The quality of Pat's produce is excellent and I know that she is a stickler for hygiene.

I am very happy to report that Pat is alive and well; I saw her on Monday. Chard spends a lot of time on business in Bangkok. As for the quality of the pies:Lemel I think you are being very unfair. The quality of Pat's produce is excellent and I know that she is a stickler for hygiene.

I agree.

I`ve had many a pie and great fish and chips at Pats over the years and it has always been first class and served with good humour. Both premises previously soi 3 off second road and the current third road premises have always been very clean. Pat is a great lady and always has time for a chat. :o

i sometimes walk right by that shop on my way home (west side of 3rd road) late in the afternoon

anyway it was usually open, last i remember, even though the abandoned tuk-tuk outside looks

like it's seen better days. you want me to tie a note to a rock and lob it in the entranceway? :o

Thank you.

I am quite worried about them so if any one has a contact number I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

A stone might do the trick but a note might be better. Shame about the tuk tuk. Maybe they have moved to Bangkok.

I agree.

I`ve had many a pie and great fish and chips at Pats over the years and it has always been first class and served with good humour. Both premises previously soi 3 off second road and the current third road premises have always been very clean. Pat is a great lady and always has time for a chat. :o

Thanks for the info, hopefully someone will pass me a number so that I can contact them. I am so glad Pat is well.

Thanks again.

As another poster mentioned the place/tuk-tuK looks abandoned ( sat with a flat tyre ), maybe she went on holiday

Thanks for reply.

Its a shame if they have closed but maybe Pat has retired or as you say just taking a break. I would like to know how they are perhaps Chard is back in construction which was his past career in Bangkok. Hopefully I shall be able to contact them.

this is the only number I have, but you have probably tried that.

Pat’s Pies and Deli, 313/235 Pattaya 3rd Road (Soi 31, 500 metres from South Pattaya Road), telephone 038 723 302, 038 723 598. Open six days (closed Tuesdays) 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Free hotel pick-up on request.

Nah, she's still there. i was walking on by this afternoon and there was a farang lady

sitting in there. i've been meaning to stop and have some food one day because it

does look like a cozy place. 3rd road is a good location but tourists are already thin

on the ground and very few ever make it that far away from the downtown. :o

Next time I'm down Pattaya way I must pop in - haven't had a decent pie for ages...I'm currently in Hong Kong on business...the food here is terrible...bland local food and fairly ordinary (not good) Thai food... *sad*