Bangkok Airways

My understanding is that the "Thank You" fare is applicable to everyone, not just resident card holders and flyer bonus members.

http://promotions.flyerbonus.com/newslette...ankfare_en.html

They are also offering reduced points redemption flights for flyer bonus members.

"From December 5, 2008 to January 31, 2009, members can not only redeem their FlyerBonus points for ticket awards but also save 50% off the usual points required"

Bangkok - Samui Return for only 100 points.

My understanding is that the "Thank You" fare is applicable to everyone, not just resident card holders and flyer bonus members.

http://promotions.flyerbonus.com/newslette...ankfare_en.html

They are also offering reduced points redemption flights for flyer bonus members.

"From December 5, 2008 to January 31, 2009, members can not only redeem their FlyerBonus points for ticket awards but also save 50% off the usual points required"

Bangkok - Samui Return for only 100 points.

Hey Mattias you seem to have gone quiet all of a sudden!! :o

from a quick glance it looks like the same 5500 rt internet only special

5500 rt..uhm... I payed 4190 one way just 1 month ago.. :o

Special discount on high season are unusual, unless the situation is really bad...

What they will do in march? Free ticket?

BTW, the fuel surcharge is still there, even if it should be negative..., so they can give away at 50% less point "free" ticket...plus any tax and surcharge...

with an avator like that i'd have given it to you for 2k :o

Don't worry, he was a kitten before but after 4 rescheduling of my trip tu Samui....

And not counting the red and yellow t-shirt thrown away...

But i will never ever drink a Chang beer (bad anyway..) and no ATM use from Bangkok Bank.....

Bangkok Air is a good airline. They prize themselves as a boutique airline. Expect good service. Don't expect cheap price.

I particulary enjoy the long walks they provide you with. In swampi, flying with bka you get to walk about 3 km. Then you get another good 1,5 km walk arriving in samui, AFTER you picked up your bag. Now this is what i call "boutique airline".

Everybody who´s not yet been in Europe, try to go there before using words like "boutique".

You are joking!

Bangkok Air is a good airline. They prize themselves as a boutique airline. Expect good service. Don't expect cheap price.

I particulary enjoy the long walks they provide you with. In swampi, flying with bka you get to walk about 3 km. Then you get another good 1,5 km walk arriving in samui, AFTER you picked up your bag. Now this is what i call "boutique airline".

Everybody who´s not yet been in Europe, try to go there before using words like "boutique".

You are joking!

Yes but do you think they make enough money to cover the 2 cans of LEO or sometimes even Chang beer they offer on longer haul flights.. Whoops I just done it an gave another personal gripe I have with BKA.. the recent discounts are truly amazing....