Tropical Hill

westie

Tropical Hill,

The build quality is rubbish, and from what i have been told about the land they have built on lets wait and see what happens when a real wet season hits Hua Hin.

We looked at some of the houses about three weeks ago, the big bay fronted ones and the build quality was some of the worst i have seen.

mike.

The best homes i have seen are in Dusit 4 and 5.

These are established homes not far from town.

The build quality is good and you can buy a good home from about 3.5 million baht.

The gardens are mature and mostly well kept, this is where we will be buying.

I live out here with my english wife and would not want to live anywhere else in thailand.

Also as reported in The Nation last week we are about to get a new Tesco Lotus store, 5 screen cinema, Bowling complex, and many new shops.

The best homes i have seen are in Dusit 4 and 5.

These are established homes not far from town.

The build quality is good and you can buy a good home from about 3.5 million baht.

The gardens are mature and mostly well kept, this is where we will be buying.

I live out here with my english wife and would not want to live anywhere else in thailand.

Also as reported in The Nation last week we are about to get a new Tesco Lotus store, 5 screen cinema, Bowling complex, and many new shops.

They give anytime estimate on the Lotus, bowling is one of our big hobbies

:D

Please look for yourself, many sites under construction. Obviously some people have an interest in certain sites so look yourself.

The Tesco Lotus and Bowling complex has been talked about for sometime, may or maynot happen.

Hua Hin is definetly growing rapidly, some would say too quickly, but is better than most.

:o

• 4 months later...
Looking at purchasing a property on Tropical Hill complex. Has anyone bought or heard any things about the complex. Good things or Bad.

I have bought one of the 4 beds, 3 baths on Tropical Hill II, in fact I was lucky to get the house because they were all snapped up within weeks of going on the market. We were there last week to have a look around, although it is still looking like a messy building site, I can imagine what it will look like when it is all finished and landscaped.

While we were there we had a look around a finished house similar to the one we are buying and we were impressed by the finished product, we also had a look around another house, both these houses were occupied by two succesfull builders from the U.K. and they seemed quite happy with the finished workmanship on both the properties, perhaps Mike expects the workmanship of top quality British builders in which case you would be paying £200,000 instead of £50,000 for the properties over there. I am quite happy with the house and the price, plus the fact I have seen houses here in the U.K. in very poor condition at 5 times the price.

Russ

I, too, have seen the workmanship at Tropical Hill and I think it's pretty bad.

For about the same price you can get a faily decent house within a few minute's drive at one of the other developments.

The houses at Tropical Hill look as though they would be blown away in the first strong wind.

Looking at purchasing a property on Tropical Hill complex. Has anyone bought or heard any things about the complex. Good things or Bad.

I have bought one of the 4 beds, 3 baths on Tropical Hill II, in fact I was lucky to get the house because they were all snapped up within weeks of going on the market. We were there last week to have a look around, although it is still looking like a messy building site, I can imagine what it will look like when it is all finished and landscaped.

While we were there we had a look around a finished house similar to the one we are buying and we were impressed by the finished product, we also had a look around another house, both these houses were occupied by two succesfull builders from the U.K. and they seemed quite happy with the finished workmanship on both the properties, perhaps Mike expects the workmanship of top quality British builders in which case you would be paying £200,000 instead of £50,000 for the properties over there. I am quite happy with the house and the price, plus the fact I have seen houses here in the U.K. in very poor condition at 5 times the price.

Russ

Just a thought, wouldn't be wiser to make price comparison in these market as opposed to more expensive countires.?

In answer to comments of the quality of building and prices of the development Tropical Hill in Hua Hin.

I have been involved in this protect and it was at the time of selling the best value in the town.

As you will see from some of the answers putting this development down come from people involved in selling other developments that are not selling very good as for the bad repetition of not having a constant water supply and over pricing.

There are two Tropical Hill sites both owned by two different owners, Phase two is by far better, it has its own water supply and the building quality is much better.

As for flooding I was on site two years ago when we had the worst rain for thirty years, this development had no problems as it is on good sloping land.

The owner of this development is now looking to do another development in the Hua Hin area with prices and offers that will upset the writers of the bad vibes again.

Regards

David

TPC, Thailand Property Centre company LTD

In answer to comments of the quality of building and prices of the development Tropical Hill in Hua Hin.

I have been involved in this protect and it was at the time of selling the best value in the town.

As you will see from some of the answers putting this development down come from people involved in selling other developments that are not selling very good as for the bad repetition of not having a constant water supply and over pricing.

There are two Tropical Hill sites both owned by two different owners, Phase two is by far better, it has its own water supply and the building quality is much better.

As for flooding I was on site two years ago when we had the worst rain for thirty years, this development had no problems as it is on good sloping land.

The owner of this development  is now looking to do another development in the Hua Hin area with prices and offers that will upset the writers of the bad vibes again.

Regards

David

TPC, Thailand Property Centre company LTD

Nice Advertising Dave way to go. Although I thought you were supposed to use the advertising board for it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Thanks for all the info and just to let you know that i bought a house on tropical Hill 2 after further investigation in to the build and location.

Looking to move in nearer christmas.

Regards

Keith